Re: Wrongfully banned for a months

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrongfully banned for a months

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

my apex legends account got banned every time i tried to make a new case to get a update they just close it for duplicates its been a month now, i really need help find a way to get myself unbanned i randomly got banned for cheating its just annoying with season 8 out, i cant play apex i been playing apex since season 1. i have put a alot of money into the game still some how cant get any help if anyone had this issues please reply to help me or others that are having this issues.

Message 1 of 7 (462 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @ItsFrozenOG.

If you have a case with them then I would recommend giving them time to respond.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (455 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @ItsFrozenOG.

If you have a case with them then I would recommend giving them time to respond.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (456 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko i have waited a month for a respond how much longer do i need to wait or how many case i need to make just to be closed for duplicates?
Message 3 of 7 (444 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ItsFrozenOG every time you reopen your case it gets put to the back of the queue.

If our TOS team has your case then I would recommend not opening additional cases or re-opening your main one.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That happens if you Cheat xD , I hope every single Cheater will get banned Wink

Message 5 of 7 (402 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@x_Amedo_x And if he wasn't cheating?
Message 6 of 7 (291 Views)

Community Manager
@Brocket_Launch3r

This thread is a few months old, so no need to bump it for a separate discussion.

I'll be locking this down, thanks!
Mako.png
Message 7 of 7 (285 Views)