Re: Wrongfully banned and likely getting injustice.

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrongfully banned and likely getting injustice.

★★★ Novice

Hi. i think i am not getting a proper justice. ea banned my account because someone reported me for swearing and calling that person no memory female dog. the thing is that guy started abusing first and using swear words. i didnt have a mic and i cant just ignore him and i had to answer so there was a quarrel. but after 5 hours i got email that ea is now deleting my account. i dont know why but without any warning i am like getting destroyed. all my games collection from mass-effect to stars war are gone now because i swear on some guy online even not knowing who that was. i have played 6000+ games on apex but because of 1 abuse they now delete my whole account. without any warning and proper dispute, i didnt even get to defend myself. i usually play solo queue because non of my friends play that game. i have been grinding this game for so long now i am feeling depressed i couldnt sleep properly couldnt eat. my parents ask me but i couldnt answer them. i lost like 200 dollars of money, please someone give me justice, i know thats there was my fault too and i apologize for it but deleting my account is like. just killing a suspect without warning. please someone help me i come from a 3rd world country i dont know much of these policies but this is my first ever ban which is massive for me in my life.

thank you 

Message 1 of 3 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @d34d1ly.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (324 Views)

All Replies

@d34d1ly 

There is this help article on banned account https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

hope it helps

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (347 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @d34d1ly.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (325 Views)