Re: Wrongful account disable

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrongful account disable

★★★ Newbie

Less than a full week ago I was able to play all of my EA games on my Ps4 with no issues. Two or three days ago when I tried to login I got an error message saying “your account has been disabled” my lost played game on my ps4 is Apex legends. I have read multiple forums and sent the email to the support team and still have not received any help or explanation or solution to this issue. No response at all. I’m more than a little upset and disappointed in how this all transpired. I have never done anything to break the user agreement and have reread it since then to make sure. I barely use a microphone in online games unless I play with friends and I’ve never cheated in any game so it doesn’t really make sense. The fact that this is such a big issue that seems to be over looked is shocking. 

Message 1 of 6 (264 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @antman2021 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (224 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem but I took to twitter. I have been informed that my account had been banned due to cheating on Fifa. I've never owned or played Fifa.... 

Message 2 of 6 (250 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @armylad2004.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (225 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @antman2021 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem with me on May 7 my account was disabled for no reason and I’m locked out of my account for 7 days and I wasn’t able to play today at all I’m really hoping I can get my account back and have fun again with my friends.But my friends were saying you guys ban smurf account but my account is level 189 or something like that so I was so confused but really hoping for something.

Message 5 of 6 (182 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @kylowmonkman.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (154 Views)