Re: Wrongful Ban Apex Legends

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrongful Ban Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

HELP! I have recently started playing Apex due to friends getting me into the game quite recently but i randomly hop on the find out im perma banned?? Please do a stat check and please respond with a REAL answer than your cookie cutter "send a ticket and wait Standard smile" crap i have sent my ticket and im not sure if i should expect a response at this point.  IGN- Rahst

Message 1 of 8 (389 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @xoBeelzebub.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (374 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @xoBeelzebub.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@xoBeelzebub The same has happened to me too. I think my account was hacked or something. I have achievements from November 2020 when I haven't booted the game up since October 2019 and somehow have the Loba legend unlocked (I've never played any character other than base characters). I've contacted support and made a case, hopefully its resolved soon. Sucks I can't play a game for reasons I'm not accountable for.
Message 3 of 8 (282 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ThatJoshiGuy if there is a ban on your account then you will need to speak with it TOS team using the steps I posted above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey @EA_Darko I have done so already, I'm just worried now for the safety of my EA account as this is not my first scare with my account being compromised. I have also seen many comments about people having to wait up to 3 months which I'm not eager for. Let's hope it is resolved soon
Message 5 of 8 (244 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Thank you so much for assisting everyone who has been falsely banned. Doing a quick search will show what a great job you have been doing for like 2 years

Message 6 of 8 (233 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ThatJoshiGuy I'd recommend taking a look at this help article related to account security and following the suggested steps: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/how-to-maintain-account-security/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 8 (210 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that I've been off assistant to you @B0n3_SAW_2nd.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (205 Views)