Wrong full Ban-APEX

by losalmyros

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrong full Ban-APEX

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yesterday afternoon while i was waiting to enter my beloved game APEX Predators after a 16 gigabite update the moment i step in the game a message comes to me saying i have been banned from the game i think to myself and saying nah someone is trolling me and then i cannot actually enter the game. Searching my email's found out that i got banned for a week, while i am on vacation, from the game by a BOT not a human reviewing my case a BOT because in the long 2 weeks i am playing the game, AGAIN , cause i had a break from it, without even the game to warn me about the upcoming violation if i keep this up, which it was my first and only time i am using the in game chat to write cause i am most of the times playing with my friends or if i need something i use the voice chat, when a kid landed miles away from his team comfronted the dude like "why man not follow us" he was being rude to me and the other dude on his team so i write [Removed by CM]. THIS DUDE JUST REPORTED ME FOR THIS. I got banned for a week for hatefull conduct without even being warned and that kid will keep griefing other dudes in the game saying on voice chat "you should have followed me when i told you so now die and go * yourselves". Seems like voice chat is not reviewed boys and girls. Thanks EA.

Message 1 of 4 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wrong full Ban-APEX

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @losalmyros.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (422 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @losalmyros.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got a full ban out of nowhere, tried appealing it, never heard anything, created a new account and it was terminated in a week. I know my KD isn't suspicious, I mean it's obvious I'm not using hacks. lol and I don't like using mic with randoms, so I have no idea what I could have got reported for. going to try the contact link again

Message 3 of 4 (400 Views)

Community Manager

Nothing we can do in relation to a ban on AHQ @Arcaaaade, only our TOS team can assist.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (397 Views)