Re: Wrong date in information of "Defying the odds"

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrong date in information of "Defying the odds"

★★ Novice

A couple of week ago when the last weekly missions were done, it stated that the next missions would come in december. So I thought.. "well heck, let's take a summer break". Now when i logged in i could see that a new bonus week already started!! Why did you put this other information that it would start in december when it started already a week ago???

Message 1 of 3 (302 Views)

Accepted Solution

@novaland @WindowsManTv_CZE 

Before chapter 4 started the game did state it would start Jan. 27th - This was an error in coding which the devs addressed right away on all the usual social media websites to inform players when the update was supposed to go live.

Don't worry too much about it though nova; you'll be able to purchase any rewards you might have missed while you were gone with CC and Boins. The new MMG (which is a beast with hip fire btw) should show up in your weapons list for 1,700 cc.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (276 Views)

All Replies

Hello @novaland

Tides of War missions are always for one week, then another new mission starts.. Standard smile

There was never any break in Tides of War.. In December we will have another Tides of War and other stuff in BFV
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 3 (282 Views)

@novaland @WindowsManTv_CZE 

Before chapter 4 started the game did state it would start Jan. 27th - This was an error in coding which the devs addressed right away on all the usual social media websites to inform players when the update was supposed to go live.

Don't worry too much about it though nova; you'll be able to purchase any rewards you might have missed while you were gone with CC and Boins. The new MMG (which is a beast with hip fire btw) should show up in your weapons list for 1,700 cc.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 3 (277 Views)