Wraith tactical bug

by Bean2kay9

Original Post

Wraith tactical bug

★★ Guide

There’s quite an annoying Wraith tactical bug in the game at the minute, I’ve noticed it quite a few times these past few days and it’s almost gotten me killed multiple times 

basically when you activate your tactical from a high ground position (like on top of a building or a ledge) then drop down during the animation, the second you hit the ground it cancels the whole ability and you have to press the button again 

just drawing attention to it on here so hopefully it’ll be fixed as I can see it becoming really problematic during battles if you’re being shot at and unable to phase away 

Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)

Re: Wraith tactical bug

★★★★★ Expert

@Bean2kay9 Do you still the tactical after being cancelled ?

Message 2 of 3 (179 Views)

Re: Wraith tactical bug

★★ Guide

It doesn’t go on cool down if that’s what you mean, so you’re still able to use it again.
The issue is that if you’re being shot at and need to quickly escape and you go through the entire wind up animation just for it to cancel and have to do it all over again it could cost you the game.

A single second could be the difference between life or death in this game and Wraith already has quite a lengthy wind up animation on her tactical now before she’s able to use it, so to have to have to do that twice in a row before you’re finally able to become invulnerable might be too much and end up costing you the game 

Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)