Wraith's Tactical shouldn't cancel when climbing

by bosourd

Original Post

Re: Wraith's Tactical shouldn't cancel when climbing

[ Edited ]
Champion

@bosourdJust wait till she feels the covid weight gain!

Message 11 of 18 (218 Views)

★★ Pro
@xMaxrayx lmao "don't climb then", read my thread carefully, never said I want to climb while casting😂
Message 12 of 18 (197 Views)

★★ Pro
@mikogibo ah another wraith hater, did you read the thread? or you just hate wraith that much so you jumped into conclusion just by reading the title?😂

If anything, I want it so you can't climb when casting, rather than be able to climb mid cast and then cancelled it. I'm not crying for wraith to be able to cast AND climb at the same time.
Message 13 of 18 (194 Views)

@bosourd I agree, I'm some what curious to see what will happen with the coming changes to her. Bigger hit box makes sense, but they might have to adjust the damage she takes. She's only OP if enemies can't land shots on her and yes it's difficult. But against people who can land shots she absolutely horrible.

Gibi with good aim vs a wraith with good aim, the Gibi will win every single time.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 18 (193 Views)

★ Expert

@DarthValtrex If a Wraith player sees a gibby in front of him, the only answer is NOPE, and then just retreat xD. Engaging Gibby frontally is a 100% suicide.

Message 15 of 18 (178 Views)

★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex thiccer wraith? hmmm, wouldn't complain that much xD

But yes, as a wraith main, getting shot by a wingman with more than 2 hits is absolutely terrible.
Message 16 of 18 (170 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@bosourd I don't think I've had this happen. I'll have to test it out lol.
Message 17 of 18 (146 Views)

★★ Pro

Yep. For me Wraith isn't even worth playing anymore. Since they nerfed her phase with that 1 sec delay she has gone to trash really. What were they thinking?? 

Message 18 of 18 (129 Views)