Wraith needs massive nerf

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

Re: Wraith needs massive nerf

★★★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag Seemed to be a massive issue with the hit box was the main one.

She was literally stood right in front of me (no side to side movement), my reticle was perfectly centred on her within 4 meters, and bullets just went straight through her.

Nothig to do wity "u JusT cAnT aiM" the aim was perfect and the bullets passed through her.

People saying it's hit reg issues. Then sort it. But hit reg+low pro seems to result in a massive misbalance.

The "massive" was just comical exageration to an extent. I actually think her tactical needs a buff.
Message 31 of 36 (276 Views)

★★ Pro

Most people on the internet don`t know what they are talking, and usually talk nonsense and cry for everything.

As i said i already check it, and the numbers i gave was from the firing range with the speed value command. There is no other place from where i can get this numbers.

Message 32 of 36 (260 Views)

Champion

@1ronKeys  Ok so as people stated,hit reg was definitely part of your issue without a doubt.

The problem with the hit reg is its a tricky one to fix as it can be at your end, their end or just somewhere in between. You're a console player if i remember correctly right? Have you got a ethernet cable plugged into your console as that can reduce a lot of packet loss and reduce some of the hit reg issues. (Not entirely as like i said it's not just your end....but it helps for sure)

As for a nerf to wraith, are you basically saying you want the character to be larger? Because making the hitbox larger than the character makes for a kind of awkward one...as no legend should be hit by bullets not physically hitting their actual body really...which is an issue a number of legends already have.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 33 of 36 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys Apex servers aren't that good and stable, but I have never faced the issue of my bullet passing through any character. Might be your Internet or perhaps the server at that time was lagging out like it usually does.
Message 34 of 36 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag I'm not really one for nerfs unless something seems really out of whack. I never really had issues before but had an issue with a wraith seemingly not taking damage... then i had that one I've used as an example several games later and it really seemed like a proper issue...

Like i said never had an issue before, then the former one she seemed to be moving double speed and also not taking any damage. I wrote that off as an anomaly, then the latter one i posted about was unmistakably something wrong with it.

Maybe it was a hit reg thing that was across the board, but it appeared far more noticeable against specific character.

And it's not about aim - i really do know when I'm aiming wonky, and shrug it off n move on.
Message 35 of 36 (214 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp Happened with a few things .. happened with a lootball

I sniped the bot from close with a sentinel... the bullet went throgh it, no feedback or such. But the thing sped up.

It's like the game is happening in the void or something.
Message 36 of 36 (212 Views)