Re: Wraith and Lifeline Nerfs + Mirage Buff incoming

by Yggize

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@xTomboyRespecter 

I don’t recall saying I have a problem that I blamed on a character I have said in other threads I turn into a noob when shooting at wraith which is me saying it is my fault but if you can not objectively look at something that cool just keep bragging about how amazing you are does your back hurt from you patting it so hard have a good day  because you are obviously not understanding what I am saying or you are just being stubborn to troll but either way peace ✌️ 

Message 11 of 16 (322 Views)

★★ Guide

@neillkorey 

The only one being stubborn is you because you insist on believing I'm talking about YOU specifically which, as stated previously, I was not.

You're correct about one thing though, you really should move on.

Message 12 of 16 (309 Views)

★ Guide
erm? Fortified Passive Perk added: reduces damage taken by 10% how can it a nerf?
Message 13 of 16 (284 Views)

★ Guide
ah i see. i searched it out, seem like its a big bug that make you lose HP instead of shield when using big bois -_-
Message 14 of 16 (277 Views)

★★ Guide

@Yggize

That's exactly right.  Which is why I was saying that maybe if Fortified worked properly then maybe Gibraltar or Caustic could put up some more impressive numbers.

I'm a Gibraltar main and I personally believe he'd be better than wraith or lifeline if Fortified worked correctly.

Message 15 of 16 (264 Views)

★ Guide

how can you buff or nerf anything at this point? you have no clue what gun does what.... what charcter you would actually be good at....there are so many hackers you have zero chance to learn , progress , adapt, oh yeah this is what we should focus on LoL... keep the game the way it is, BUT fix the issue with the servers and the botters let people come back and start to play... OH YEAH HOW ABOUT A REAL BATTLE PASS THAT OFFERS A TRUE REWARD not playing for nothing... zero match making, new guys getting rolled up by little baby jesus himself, old heads qutting due to wallers and botters.... but hey this should be the goal first right LoL... the biggest balance is going to be a level playing field ..... GLHF! 

Message 16 of 16 (257 Views)