by Kitsvball

Original Post

Wow this sucks *

★★★ Novice

omg MOUSE IS AWFUL

Message 1 of 12 (887 Views)

Re: Wow this sucks *

★★★ Novice
Yeah man, it's horrible. They should make it more fly by wire with mouse and allow you to move a crosshair and the suit should just change direction. I feel like I'm fighting constantly to keep from crashing into walls. Controller is definitely better.
Message 2 of 12 (848 Views)

★★★ Novice
Basically, I feel like I would enjoy the scenery of the game much more if I wasn't constantly focused on keeping the suit in the air.
Message 3 of 12 (844 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It was like that back in Alpha... Geez. I thought we told them that it wasn't playing properly with KB+M.

As I can't play (because connection issues), I can't say if it's the same for sure, but if that's the case, this does not bode well.

Message 4 of 12 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
In Alpha mouse was worse..
Message 5 of 12 (814 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Huh I wonder how the mouse works with flying haven't tryed it on the pc. But I would assume there would need to be a hidden reset position mechanic with in flight when ever you aren't moving the mouse in one direction. Or do you have to reset the position your self and if this reset mechanic does exist is there a way to control how long the mouse stays idle before reseting position.
Message 6 of 12 (782 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have no problem with flying with mouse/keyboard. Swimming, though, is a different story... I drowned in the middle of the stronghold mission. Standard smile But of course, it's probably my own stupidity because the other 3 players easily continued the mission.

Message 7 of 12 (770 Views)

★★★ Novice
Nah, water is horrible, in the stronghold it is so dark with no sense of direction so takes forever, got lucky and crashed right before it and spawned after it on my first time through though
Message 8 of 12 (732 Views)

★★ Guide
I felt the same at first but I got used to it after an hour. Now I can even do really tight maneuvers around corners in tight spaces such as caves and it feels really good.

Swimming on the other hand...
Message 9 of 12 (714 Views)

★★★ Novice
its ok for me the flight he very ok with mouse but swim its fk hard
Message 10 of 12 (684 Views)
Twitter Stream