Would votekicks actually works?

by StrikerTMT

Original Post

Would votekicks actually works?

★★★ Novice

I've been playing the game since its first days of release and it's heartbreaking to see the game is on its path to die to cheaters. Asia server is now flooded with cheaters, 8 out of 10 matches you will see one. I've been wondering what other methods they can implement other than reporting and it could takes hours just to ban a cheater's account - and there are millions of them. Why take that long and extra work while players can be the judge themselves?

VOTEKICK

Spectators can leave votekicks, If a player gets a certain amount of tickets, they will be removed from the game.

If the same player gets an higher amount of tickets during 1 or 2 hour of playtime, they will be banned for some hours, and the punishment gets worse.

Well, certainly we will have to account for trolls and ticket spammers.

This system could become really handy because everyone can take action against cheaters, and no non-cheat players should be able to reach ban milestones since no one really wants to spam their tickets whatsoever.

Let good people join hands with you in this course, I believe we still outnumber cheaters, don't wait till we don't. Because many of my friends who actually pays for many game cosmetics left the game because of cheaters.

Message 1 of 6 (241 Views)

Re: Would votekicks actually works?

★★★★★ Apprentice

A vote to kick system would be nice but it would never work. The simple reason for this is that people would abuse it for no good reason. Duo's would spam it to get rid of their third, random player just for the pleasure of trolling. Randoms would constantly spam it to make it difficult to play. 

There is no good outcome for adding a votekick system to a BR that forces cooperative gameplay .

Message 2 of 6 (213 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No, it would be super abusable.

Message 3 of 6 (207 Views)

★★ Guide

You can't give children or clowns tools that will effect other players gameplay and it not get abused. 

@AhoyDrogon wrote:

Duo's would spam it to get rid of their third, random player just for the pleasure of trolling. Randoms would constantly spam it to make it difficult to play. 

Message 4 of 6 (204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

that's why we need milestones on it, how many of you really spend time spectating if it wasnt the player who killed you in 1 second of peaking out?  Abusable - Yes, Effective: Yes. Just need to measure things right.

Message 5 of 6 (185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I dont mean that people in the same team to kick each other, what i meant is when you died and spectate another player, if he is using aimbots and wh, you can leave a ticket for vote kick. And if he reaches like 10 votes, it's time to kick him. This will leave squads who died a minor chance to improve the game and punish cheaters. And with 10 vote milestone, it'll take like 4 squads to agree on the same player that is using cheats. People dont spectate anymore cause they cant do anything to that cheater but putting up rage on their bloodstream.

Message 6 of 6 (182 Views)