Re: WORST F******NG HITBOXES AND HIT REGISTRATION IN AN ONLINE SHOOTER EVER

by DaAceXD

Original Post

Worst hotboxes and hit registration in an online shooter ever

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

In last game I was in a narrow building in skulltown and a pathfinder was in front of me crouching perfectly still. I walked towards him and shot 6 times with EVA-8 and the game ignored all 6 shots I landed at center of his mass when he was crouching. I've had plenty of similar situations but that was so bad I burst out laughing.

[edit: removed the caps from the title; everyone gets what you want to say WITHOUT SHOOTING]

Message 1 of 26 (937 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The servers are lagging af, at the moment.. actually until night time the game is just RNG, shots don't registrat, people who shoot random are hitting u around the corner when u take cover and u die. Can't even take it serious anymore and it doesn't make fun to play the game since i need to w8 everyday at 10-11pm to play some rounds and have fun since that's the time when the servers run properly and i hit my shots.

I was happy to see EA hosting a BR but i ain't sure about that anymore, it does just remind me on stupid PUBG again...

Message 2 of 26 (923 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

As much as i agree pathfinder hit box is ruining this game, and him being the most mobile character in the game does not help at all in this issue.

They have to fix his hit box and triple the cool down in the grapple and it would still be the best Q In the game in the hands of any decent player.

When you compare pathfinders Q and wraiths Q, The wraiths Q is such a joke it can starts its own comedy show.

I have to disagree with hitboxe{S}, Its only pathfinder.

I can hit all the other legends without problems.

The main problem is people are bad at this game and want as much easy wins as they can get and now ALL pick this broken legend.

Also lag or server issues does not cause you to miss only pathfinder.

You will miss all legends because of this and that is a completely different problem.

And i'm not having THAT much no regs.

Ive lost maybe 1 or 2 games because of it.

Message 3 of 26 (903 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Why is wraith Q a joke? It's a strong skill.
Message 4 of 26 (885 Views)

★★ Guide

Something wrong with you guys, Wraith Void skills its not a joke, how come you feel its useless? Basically you will immune to damage and able to escape from ambush and able to re-position. Wraith has so much advantage on this game and you guys still want her to be upgraded? WTH!

You know which char is a joke? Mirage! His Ultimate able to cloak for temporary but still you can see him in that cloak form! Try play with Mirage for every match againts pro players, you cant 'bamboozle' easly these days seems that so obvious to notice his decoy has terrible motion.

Message 5 of 26 (861 Views)

★★★★ Pro
I had a similar situation with a PF trying to rez a teammate crouched. Was aimed on the back of the head/shoulder area from 10M away. I have been point blank during fights and not have damage reg against pretty much any legend.

It seems to vary game to game because sometimes I have great hitreg but most them time it is poor.
Message 6 of 26 (855 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TissuePaper77 

@d3adc3II 

This is a little off topic so i keep it short.

Pathfinder Q

10?? sec cooldown and it moves you to a strong position or away from the fight almost instant ( hes verry hard to hit mid flight. )

Then hes behind you, or on top of the building, on top of unreachable places healing for 30 sec or just on top of a building.. and then gets down to fight just to get back up again IF he loses the fight.

So there is not much any good opponent can do about it unless he shoots him down midair.

Wraith Q

takes 1 sec to charge up  ( against any good player with a decent wep your death. )

then you can't see them but the can see you ( any good player can track you your death. )

You can't open doors or move trough them ( any good player will abuse this. )

You can't stop it you have do to the whole thing ( just no... )

Then when you get back you have to grab your weapon ( Against any good player your death again )

And its a 28 sec cool down ( Actualy nerfed recently!! LOL )

Lucky this game has no MMR and 90% of the time people can't shoot and aim.

So you can get it off and run away somehow.

Message 7 of 26 (825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

For a respawn title this is utterly pathetic. They are going to destroy their reputation over a single game, and its a BR title to boot, such a hard genre to screw up.

Message 8 of 26 (809 Views)

★★ Guide

@DaAceXD so you only give comparison about pathfinder and wraith? How about other legends? I dont even use wraith and i have heirloom set on her, but i did tried used her for sometimes and i felt like this legend is to OP! So tell me,  comparing with other legends, do you feel wraith is totally weak among them and need to buff? 

Message 9 of 26 (788 Views)

Re: Worst hotboxes and hit registration in an online shooter ever

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

"Worst hotboxes and hit registration in an online shooter ever"

That's not even true, if you think the hit registration is bad you didn't play CoD WW2 or BF4 when they came out.

I never had a hit registration problem and I never saw any YouTubers have any hit registration problems in this game, the only person who said they did was DSP and he clearly missed.

Message 10 of 26 (699 Views)