Worst Character to Come Up Against?

by rockyboy1998

Original Post

Re: Worst Character to Come Up Against?

Champion
@DarthValtrex Perfect explanation on pushing caustics. I've had many examples of people chasing me into a house but they then cause so much noise another team comes, they fight and then I 3rd party them. Good players know how to push me tho.
Message 11 of 30 (254 Views)

Champion
@CAGOA34 I had a great finish in trainyard last night. There was a lifeline team in one car when we got there. We went into another but the ring pulled to theirs. So we did what caustics do and I ziplined across to them with my teammates behind me. As I went I threw my ulti in their car, got to the car and killed the lifeline. We then controlled the top of the big building and won the game.

In one of the next games we had to leave high ground due to the circle but I was able to toss my ultimate at the other teams hiding spot and as the circle closed we killed them and won the game.

I love caustic so much!
Message 12 of 30 (247 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@hayhor Yeah we had other car across too but no lifeline or anything that helped, got bored and just went up the rope to do some damage and died, my other two teammates eventually got fed up and done the same, wasn't worth sitting for 10 minutes so desperate for a win you'd be willing to camp it out.
Message 13 of 30 (243 Views)

Champion

In trios lifeline without a shadow of a doubt , fights turn into a game of whack-a-mole.

Duo's I don't really have a particular dislike, caustic can be damn annoying in multi fight scenarios, but same goes for trios I guess.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 30 (237 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Daze623 I would agree with this as well, however I do have some fairly good luck against Wraiths when it comes to it.

I feel like a lot of people on this game really struggle to play as their main to the best of the ability.
Message 15 of 30 (231 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hayhor Lifeline is hard, especially a good one.

Yeah, at least you know where your skills lie for the team. Caustic Vs Caustic is always one hell of a fight.
Message 16 of 30 (230 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex Replying to both of your posts as one.

It's really interesting to see different peoples opinions on which legend they struggle against.

Great strat around Caustic as well, will defo have that one to bare in mind.

Bloodhound is great if you have his Ult, I have started to use it more and more now than I ever used to. I was hesitant to use it sometimes but every time I have it and a gun fight breaks out its my go to option.
Message 17 of 30 (228 Views)

★★ Pro

Bh pls nerf that nobrainer thx

Message 18 of 30 (222 Views)

@hayhor The plats on your team are sometimes your worst enemy
Message 19 of 30 (216 Views)

★★★ Pro
@matzesingt Nerf what?
Message 20 of 30 (199 Views)