Worst Character to Come Up Against?

by rockyboy1998

Original Post

Worst Character to Come Up Against?

★★★ Pro

Hello 

I was wondering, when you are playing Apex Duo's, Trio's or Ranked who is your least favourite player to come up against in a fight? 

Personally for me: Bloodhound Main I cannot stand coming up against a Caustic (Inside). I feel as though when the player you are up against is a good Caustic, knows exactly where to throw his Ult and where to put his traps it can be so hard to actually beat this legend unless you have one who is on your team. 

I had an endgame recently where it was final 2 squads on Kings and the final fight went on for ages! The other team had a caustic and a lifeline in the same room and it was just so hard to get in there! 

I am interested to see who your least favourite character is!! 

Message 1 of 30 (358 Views)

Re: Worst Character to Come Up Against?

Hero
@rockyboy1998 Honestly anyone with a Lifeline. Her specifically. Most who properly play her know how to tap that res at exact times for blocking and protecting. They are biggest threat for me. Also why if a Lifeline is on a team I will thirst everyone of those because of how powerful she is to team game play.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 30 (355 Views)

★★★ Pro
@E9ine_AC Yeah, I do agree.

When you come up against her you really need to get her down as quickly as possible. The amount of times, she has singled handedly helped her team kill my team is a joke.

I have started playing with her more in ranked, because when you get good with her your team does become OP. With a Gold BP, she dominates as well!
Message 3 of 30 (351 Views)

★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 Wraith.
Small hitbox and her running animation makes her look even smaller.
And most Wraith can just get out of a tight spot by using her ability.
Her ult has lots of uses compared to most characters and is honestly one of the best ults in the game.
A great Wraith can hard carry her team cause of how versatile her Kite is.
Message 4 of 30 (341 Views)

Champion
@rockyboy1998 For me it is definately lifeline. I always try to get her down first.

Next would he a tie between wraith and gibby. Wraith because she is hard to hit. Gibby because it seems like he regenerates that arm shield instantly.

As a caustic main I enjoy pushing and killing enemy caustics. It is my job to do so.
Message 5 of 30 (340 Views)

@rockyboy1998 I think it depends on the situation. Caustic can be a real pain to deal with if he has a building or choke point you have to pass through. He is really OP when he has you caught in his gas.

Overall the hardest? I think I'd agree with @E9ine_AC LL can be a real headache to deal with. The constant revives she can pull can be a real pain to deal with.

Gibi can be difficult in a 1vs1 he's a tank, your only chance at beating him is outshooting him or having a higher DPS gun and getting the first shots off.

Bloodhound have become really strong at finishing off squads IMO. You can't get away from a BH, they'll track you down, so your only option is to hit a Jump tower and try to lose them that way or hope they get third partied and have to disengage you.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 30 (336 Views)

[ Edited ]

@rockyboy1998If you come up on a caustic and don’t have a caustic on your team.. the only way you can deal with him is to overwhelm him slowly.

The traps take forever to reset and caustic will eventually run out of them. You can shoot them down. Set them off by shooting them or nading them.. eventually he’ll run out of traps, but its only for a few seconds.

The issue with wearing down a caustic team. It makes a ton of commotion and will attract third parties.

oh and bloodhound is probably one of the better legends to counter caustic. You can see througj the gas.

Message 7 of 30 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Had a final circle at train station bit and a Caustic Lifeline Bloodhound combo sat up in one of the high carriages destroying everyone who challenged, horrible place to finish the the game and not the first it's happened either.

Message 8 of 30 (315 Views)

★★★ Guide
@rockyboy1998 gibby, lifeline and caustic, they always seem to have gas canister or defensive bombardment.
Message 9 of 30 (300 Views)

@CAGOA34 Train yard is one of the best places for games to finish!! Caustic plus LL can be a really difficult combo to beat when they have a building. If it was Wattson+caustic+LL you have the ultimate fortification.. endless health, endless armor and fast revives with cover from the gas and fences.

Message 10 of 30 (298 Views)