Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Worst BioWare game

by Kaalar

Original Post

Worst BioWare game

★★★★ Novice

BioWare has designed the worst game I have ever played. You cannot log out in the middle of the mission , because when you log back the entire mission is restarted. This game us a lie it’s forced grouping all the way, during yarrows mission first response it’s 20 missions in one , not only do you have to fight hundreds of mobs at once with bosses thrown in, when you die you have start all over again ! On top of that why can’t we have a respec token to choose a different suit instead of being forced to play through levels with a suit you hate playing with !!!

Message 1 of 12 (300 Views)

Re: Worst BioWare game

★★★ Apprentice

Their games have been going down hill rapidly since they adopted this garbage snowflake engine, what ever it's called.  I can only imagine the terrible state of their next game.  One to avoid I would assume.

Message 2 of 12 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

im no fan of this game but from what you just described as gameplay i think you posted on wrong game forum.  spec and respec? wtf are you talking about?

update:  oh you mean the javelins , so it takes about 2 hours gameplay to open up all four and thats just too hard for some i guess 

Message 3 of 12 (285 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Kaalar wrote:

BioWare has designed the worst game I have ever played. You cannot log out in the middle of the mission , because when you log back the entire mission is restarted. This game us a lie it’s forced grouping all the way, during yarrows mission first response it’s 20 missions in one , not only do you have to fight hundreds of mobs at once with bosses thrown in, when you die you have start all over again ! On top of that why can’t we have a respec token to choose a different suit instead of being forced to play through levels with a suit you hate playing with !!!

A quick Google search on Anthem Reviews or Anthem Gameplay would have told you all you need to know about how the game works, tbh <shrug>

Message 4 of 12 (274 Views)

★ Apprentice

You're one of THEN, logger messing with missions, ect. Go complain about your not being able to glitch the game ellswhere.

Message 5 of 12 (229 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Honestly, anthem is one of the reasons I bought an xbox one and I have been loving it for better or worse, in sickness and health. I have high expectations going forward, even with the hiccups. I believe in this game Standard smile

Message 6 of 12 (220 Views)

★★★★ Novice

FYI I was called into work.i am not a glitcher, but with fanboys screaming this us the bestest game ever, anyone not happy is lying.

Message 7 of 12 (211 Views)

★★★★ Novice

One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Message 8 of 12 (188 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Kaalar wrote:

As the game is online, your mission doesn't complete if you stop it part-way through.

You can play as part of a team of 4 if it's a struggle alone,

Why pick a Javelin you don't like to start with? You get a new one every few levels.

@Simpatikool wrote:

One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Pretty much this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 9 of 12 (181 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Of all the reasons not to like the game... You picked the least cared about ones lol.

The game is online. It requires a network connection to play. If you get disconnected, you can rejoin the same instance within a certain time. The missions are only like 15-20 minutes each, don't start it if you don't think you can finish.
Respec a class you don't want? You literally chose your preferred class at the beginning and unlock a new class every 5 or so levels.
Message 10 of 12 (132 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help