Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

World event daily number target changed

by buddahcjcc

Original Post

World event daily number target changed

★★★★★ Guide

the past three days I tried it, it was complete 3 events. Today I did it, it was complete 6 events. Is the number random?

Message 1 of 7 (249 Views)

Re: World event daily number target changed

★★★★ Guide

Yes, it has always oscillated between 3 and 6.

Message 2 of 7 (241 Views)

★★ Apprentice

For some reason it is always 6 on saturday... has been for awhile now.     Also its a bit broken, had to do 10 to get credit for 6 last weekend and 9 to get credit for 6 today.   Wtf bioware......

Message 3 of 7 (234 Views)

@Schreyman74 wrote:

For some reason it is always 6 on saturday... has been for awhile now.     Also its a bit broken, had to do 10 to get credit for 6 last weekend and 9 to get credit for 6 today.   Wtf bioware......

It tracks 'feats' if you read the description.

You can only collect 3 events in a feat during a freeplay session, so after 3, leave freeplay and go back out again for 3 more.

Not bugged.

Poorly understood.

Probably poorly explained.

Screenshot 2019-03-30 17.31.46.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 4 of 7 (225 Views)

★ Guide

@Schreyman74 wrote:

You can only get credit for 3 world event FEATS, each trip out of Tarsis into Freeplay.

Bronze, Silver, Gold.

Then you have to go back to Tarsis to reset the achievement counter.

Message 5 of 7 (221 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Ah, thank you for that. I too was wondering about not being credited for world events done today.
Message 6 of 7 (188 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@Schreyman74 wrote:

It tracks 'feats' if you read the description.

You can only collect 3 events in a feat during a freeplay session, so after 3, leave freeplay and go back out again for 3 more.

Not bugged.

Poorly understood.

Probably poorly explained.

Screenshot 2019-03-30 17.31.46.png

I mean, before the event, they said it was going to be gotten by daily missions for feats, they just neglected to mention it would be a once a day daily mission lol

Message 7 of 7 (124 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help