Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: World event daily number target changed

by buddahcjcc

Original Post

World event daily number target changed

★★★★★ Guide

the past three days I tried it, it was complete 3 events. Today I did it, it was complete 6 events. Is the number random?

Message 1 of 7 (253 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yes, it has always oscillated between 3 and 6.

Message 2 of 7 (245 Views)

★★ Apprentice

For some reason it is always 6 on saturday... has been for awhile now.     Also its a bit broken, had to do 10 to get credit for 6 last weekend and 9 to get credit for 6 today.   Wtf bioware......

Message 3 of 7 (238 Views)

@Schreyman74 wrote:

For some reason it is always 6 on saturday... has been for awhile now.     Also its a bit broken, had to do 10 to get credit for 6 last weekend and 9 to get credit for 6 today.   Wtf bioware......

It tracks 'feats' if you read the description.

You can only collect 3 events in a feat during a freeplay session, so after 3, leave freeplay and go back out again for 3 more.

Not bugged.

Poorly understood.

Probably poorly explained.

Screenshot 2019-03-30 17.31.46.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 4 of 7 (229 Views)

★ Guide

@Schreyman74 wrote:

You can only get credit for 3 world event FEATS, each trip out of Tarsis into Freeplay.

Bronze, Silver, Gold.

Then you have to go back to Tarsis to reset the achievement counter.

Message 5 of 7 (225 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Ah, thank you for that. I too was wondering about not being credited for world events done today.
Message 6 of 7 (192 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@Schreyman74 wrote:

It tracks 'feats' if you read the description.

You can only collect 3 events in a feat during a freeplay session, so after 3, leave freeplay and go back out again for 3 more.

Not bugged.

Poorly understood.

Probably poorly explained.

Screenshot 2019-03-30 17.31.46.png

I mean, before the event, they said it was going to be gotten by daily missions for feats, they just neglected to mention it would be a once a day daily mission lol

Message 7 of 7 (128 Views)
Twitter Stream