Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

World event broken

by SecondSon

Original Post

Highlighted

World event broken

★★★★ Novice

Found an issue with the world event that has you aiding sentinels against wildlife. When you get to the part where you have to revive the sentinel they all  disappear and only appear again when you go out of the area.

Message 1 of 7 (355 Views)

Re: World event broken

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SecondSon wrote:

Found an issue with the world event that has you aiding sentinels against wildlife. When you get to the part where you have to revive the sentinel they all  disappear and only appear again when you go out of the area.

Common thing for me, in fact, had it on for the entire time, right after update. 

• Sentinels disappearing
  • Ads stuck while jumping up and down at 120 bps.
  • Multiple way points<-- talking about 3 waypoints showing at the same time on the map and confusing the hell out of somebody.

I simply stopped reporting all this bugs. Its like a fulltime job with this game. 

Message 2 of 7 (342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Trying to carry on with my head down hoping they finally sort it.

Message 3 of 7 (337 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams. 

-EA_Cade
Message 4 of 7 (328 Views)

★★★ Guide

It's not just with Sentinel's, I get this with any of the events. have to move far enough away for the map marker to vanish then return to the site, the Sentinel's, or mobs you need to kill, or the containers you need to find or destroy will appear only then.

Message 5 of 7 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@gortessoth wrote:

It's not just with Sentinel's, I get this with any of the events. have to move far enough away for the map marker to vanish then return to the site, the Sentinel's, or mobs you need to kill, or the containers you need to find or destroy will appear only then.

Yes, this also happens with the world event where you get a relic and echoes, then scars are supposed to spawn,and they never do.

Same thing with the relic where you gather parts, then after that you have to find the dirt-piles and the last scar is supposed to spawn with the last fragment, but he never does, not even after a "zone reset".

both seem to bug at the sanctuary of runar.

Message 6 of 7 (204 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Flew up to a relic last night that just didn't explode...

Message 7 of 7 (151 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help