Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Words of Encouragement for the Anthem team!

by igalencar

Original Post

Words of Encouragement for the Anthem team!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just wanted to reach out to the Anthem team and say there are those of us who understand this was not what was intended for the VIP demo and we know the entire team is trying really hard to fix things. Just continue trying your best. I know in situations like this I'd like a pat on the back and a few kind word so i don't lose too much heart.  

Message 1 of 17 (387 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If this a "situation" could you guys pro long the beta please.
Message 2 of 17 (368 Views)

★★ Pro

Pedal faster guys!

Message 3 of 17 (360 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When you are online, things can go wrong.

And personally i prefer to have that kind of situation during a beta than on D1 release.

Go Anthem Team, solve the problem and go on! Standard smile

Message 4 of 17 (341 Views)

★★★★ Novice

LOL I wonder how many people have unistalled all ready. Haha I feel bad for laughing at people when there down but the thought people raging right now.

Message 5 of 17 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Whisperb33 wrote:

LOL I wonder how many people have unistalled all ready. Haha I feel bad for laughing at people when there down but the thought people raging right now.

I don't feel bad at all.  Some people eventually realize that it's incredibly childish to wrap so much emotion and importance into a leisure activity like video games, when there are so much more important things in life.  Then again, some people never come to that realization.  To the topic, my advice to Bioware is the following:

• Don't panic and don't rush.  Take your time and fix this properly.  We don't want you screwing something else up because you are scrambling like madman idiots at a pace which exceeds comfort.  
  • Complainers were ready to complain regardless of what you do.  Don't freak out and try to please the loudest complainers.  These type of people can't find peace in their actual real lives, how on Earth are you going to provide it for them.  
  • Extending Beta a little longer than planned is an easy reward that will make up for this unplanned turbulence, but we also know that you aren't obligated to do this.  It would be purely goodwill on your part to do so, and the community would appreciate it.  
  • Bioware, you are responsible for the servers and making sure they get updated timely enough for people to use them, and most definitely so that they will be able to handle true launch date when it comes.  You are NOT responsible for how people choose to react to these hiccups.  Don't take responsibility or guilt for the people who are losing their minds on the internet over server capacity problems.  This is something that, in 2019, is actually now a common occurrence in online gaming.  That doesn't make it acceptable, it just means it should be expected by now.  
Message 6 of 17 (296 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I feel exactly the same way as the previous posts. Being a gamer since Everquest; I have learned a measure of patience involving many types of game-related content.

Perhaps if instead of  " Anthem Demo" ...... if they would have worded it: "Stress Test Anthem Demo" OR "Anthem Demo Stress Test"; perhaps there may have been many more "cooler heads"

LOL

Message 7 of 17 (245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

not the first time. you are not noticing the pattern.
its greed. skipping ressources, wanting maximium with minimum.

fails, false promises, fail again and lie harder. then sell VIP demo access and deliver a stress test.

this game wants to be warframe - they didn't put in the required effort. damn it, we dont even have proper AA, just * TAA like in BF5 where we already complained big time, million times.

Message 8 of 17 (234 Views)

★★ Guide

ESO on Xbox launched their live game with this much trouble, I much rather it happen during the demo. Give 'em time; they have alot riding on this and they will make it good.

Message 9 of 17 (217 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Anthem Team, teh gameplay is fantastic, do not loose heart to imediative people.
Message 10 of 17 (214 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help