Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Wont let me equip after buying

by ShVd0wStAlK3R

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Wont let me equip after buying

★★★ Newbie

Purchased Sleet furry armor pack in regulator store with crystals and didn’t show up in forge vault it won’t let me use it.

Message 1 of 3 (2,990 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

When items have not appeared for me, relaunching the game normally worked. The Sleet Flurry was for storm, so make sure that you check what Javelin the armor is for. If relaunching doesn't work, try playing a match that will give you items or make a change to your inventory (sell something that you have.) The point is to do something that will make the game check and sync your storage and it should update it. A lot of games can have an issue with that. That's my advice. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,976 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

When items have not appeared for me, relaunching the game normally worked. The Sleet Flurry was for storm, so make sure that you check what Javelin the armor is for. If relaunching doesn't work, try playing a match that will give you items or make a change to your inventory (sell something that you have.) The point is to do something that will make the game check and sync your storage and it should update it. A lot of games can have an issue with that. That's my advice. 

Message 2 of 3 (2,977 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

k thanks

Message 3 of 3 (2,947 Views)
Twitter Stream