Re: Wont be buying season 2

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

Wont be buying season 2

★ Pro

Until I see stupid loot and hackers taken care of. 7 to 8 out of 10  times running through buildings nothing but ammo scopes med packs shield cells  etc,  But no weapons.  secondly the aimbot/scripts macros.  this is a main part, You cant have fun when you get shot 2 dam times with purple shield sry…   

Message 1 of 10 (437 Views)
Highlighted

★ Expert
@Huntinwabits Tell us how you really feel tho?
Message 2 of 10 (422 Views)

★ Pro
@Gabrielmojo26 oh I thought it was pretty clear. (English) Upidstay ootlay. onay oodgay.
Message 3 of 10 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Huntinwabits 

What does purple shield matter if you don’t have guns lol not to mention if you get crappy loot 8 out of 10 games stop landing in skull town pretty much every other spot has better loot but I get it every try hard has to land skull town then come on the forums and cry when it doesn’t work out for them

Message 4 of 10 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@neillkoreywell the problem with you is who said I land in skull town or ANY OTHER Popular place? this is landing where no 1 is? the purple shields?? well that's getting shot with 2 shots later in the game when I actually have got stuff to work with, quit being a typical 12 y/o thinking everyone lands in skull town and maybe listen to people making your own crap up and not even reading the post correctly. Yep lets have your sarcastic feed back dude, I'm waiting.

Message 5 of 10 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Huntinwabits 

You are so good at the game my bad sorry on here complaining about loot I have never gone 8 out of 10 games where I run through multiple house and don’t find a gun but you must be right it is a game problem not a you problem keep believing that and if you are supposedly where no one lands who cares if you have to walk into an extra house nobody is there seems like if that was the case you would not be complaining about loot but the way you type it you are dieing without a gun after the third house so it is safe to assume you are not landing by yourself

Message 6 of 10 (366 Views)

★ Novice

Sounds like you're the only 12 year old here, buddy.

Message 7 of 10 (349 Views)

★★★ Guide

I wont be paying for it either till cheating is at a minimal.

Message 8 of 10 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Cpt_Muph_Munchr Sounds like you get butt hurt over innocuous opinions..
Message 9 of 10 (332 Views)

★★★★ Guide

As long as it's 950 coins again I won't be paying for it either. I ranked up just enough to get 950 coins the last week of the event. Kinda sucked too with the laggy servers 

Message 10 of 10 (320 Views)