Re: Wondering when I get my money back

by EdwinSpangler

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wondering when I get my money back

★★★★ Novice

been asking for awhile, game is a piece of *.  If i did my job the way you people did your job I wouldn't get paid for it.  I don't understand why you people think you are better than the rest of us that actually have to deliver results at our job to get a paycheck.

Message 1 of 4 (452 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @justabad,

Thanks for your post.

If you would like to see if you're eligible for a refund of a purchase, I recommend contacting the retailer where you made the purchase. Unfortunately, we can't assist with refund requests here via the forums if you make a purchase via Origin. Instead, you can take a look at our website on the possibilities: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/.

Thanks.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (343 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I will help you stop wondering........You will not get your money back.  Learn from this.  Do not buy any game on preorder.  EA/Dice has brutalized their entire loyal community and could care less..\\

Message 2 of 4 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @justabad,

Thanks for your post.

If you would like to see if you're eligible for a refund of a purchase, I recommend contacting the retailer where you made the purchase. Unfortunately, we can't assist with refund requests here via the forums if you make a purchase via Origin. Instead, you can take a look at our website on the possibilities: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/.

Thanks.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 3 of 4 (344 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

At least you didnt use that offensive R word!

Anyway, yea they dont care and we wont get our money back. It sucks, I know.

Message 4 of 4 (271 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help