Re: Won't let me Press A to Continue

by DrSeussInDaHaus

Original Post

Won't let me Press A to Continue

★★★ Novice

My game hasn't worked for a week now I thought it was a overnight thing but I woke up same thing won't let me press A to continue to main menu, So please I need help because I would like to play I'm not sure why it's doing this smh please help someone. I've uninstalled the game 3 times already I've hard reset my game 3 times nothing changed 

Message 1 of 13 (8,430 Views)

@SlimJackson86 This is currently an on-going issue for Xbox One users playing NFS Heat.

Link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Data-Collection-Xbox-Cannot-get-past-quot-Sign-in-as-quot... 

There is a temporary workaround for this issue in the link above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 13 (8,362 Views)

★★ Novice

The "workaround" doesnt work for me, I brought the game 3 weeks ago and still can't play it!!! Will EA refund my £70 purchase of a deluxe edition game and I haven't got pass the loading screen.

Message 3 of 13 (7,738 Views)

★★ Novice

i have seen NO acknowledgment of guilt for stuffing up all Xbox 1 players games I really do think EA should refund all of our money and not pass the buck to the retailers (not there fault that EA are stupid) I await a responce

Message 4 of 13 (7,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree as well they should refund the money to all us Xbox players 

Message 5 of 13 (7,386 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
  1. I agree my ganes hasnt worked the past three weeks and i dont even want to play it with how much troubles its givin me just want my money back
Message 6 of 13 (7,041 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I have a very similar thing however if I hard reset the console then launch (not resume) it lets me through however if for any reason my controller disconnects and I reconnect it it becomes unresponsive until I hard reset the Xbox again. 

Gamertag is DrSeussInDaHaus

Xbox is first gen Xbox one

Controller not sure a Camo one from eb games if that helps it has an earphone jack

Wireless controller used wirelessly

Message 7 of 13 (5,719 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Do u know how to do it now

Message 8 of 13 (4,736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They could at LEAST address the issue make us PRETEND they care

Message 9 of 13 (4,455 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie