Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: With one change my Crazy Ranger Build is now the Perfect Ranger Build

by zdragonlord

Original Post

With one change my Crazy Ranger Build is now the Perfect Ranger Build

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Updated video with a component change that makes this build the most survivable and dangerous Ranger build in the game.  Replacing Second Wind with Tip of the Spear is also a good option with this build because the write up on Tip of the Spear is wrong.  It actually heals you to when you trigger a Combo.::

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/430702678

The second video which doesn't show the build like the first one - is a test for damage output on this ultra survive-able build.  I think if you start at the 8:45 mark in the video it puts out around 3 million damage in 63 seconds.  The monitor fight in this is very revealing about just how tough this version of the build is.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/430884356##

Message 1 of 6 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

that's a comical way of getting your viewer count to go up. nope, didn't click.

Message 2 of 6 (238 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Wow, you neither created anything or critiqued anything to add value in any way - and yet you still think people care because you didn't click.

Message 3 of 6 (219 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Funny how you go from bashing the F out of the game because it doesn't have your precious PvP, to boasting a build anyone can make that isn't anything special. (No didn't bother watching).

Lol go advertise somewhere else.

Ps, "most dangerous and survivable" is a stretch. I have parts with ungodly rolls that are useless, but make up for in base utility. There is no "single best" build in a game of random rolls.
But what would a PvP fanboy know about build versatility when there is that single meta build?
Message 4 of 6 (188 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

Wow, you neither created anything or critiqued anything to add value in any way - and yet you still think people care because you didn't click.

Don't really care, just want you to know your cheap attempt at clicks on your twitch viewer count didn't work.  I don't have to critique a build calling a burning dumpster home.  Looking forward to your next PVP post, though.  Always good lolz.

Message 5 of 6 (120 Views)

★ Pro

@Megs77  Be nice! This game is gonna fail without overpowered PVP Ranger builds Tongue out

Message 6 of 6 (104 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help