Re: Wish it was better

by GammaX6

Original Post

Wish it was better

Sad to say that as much as I anticipated this game, it’s a great let down. From picnic until now the same common complaints have been heard and supposedly addressed by developers, yet the game remains largely unplayable for those who desire consistency in gaming. The only consistency this game has; is that it is continuously inconsistent. 

1) Why not just make Super Brains invulnerable? 
2) How can people outrun a shell shuck, yet can’t jump over citron sprint? 
3) Ready Up skill is worthless with lag issues

4) Super Brains throwing fists hit box is larger than the state on Texas

5) How do Scientists warp out of any area effect with taking any damage?

6) Match Making algorithm is horrendous 

7) Why ask for help with glitches when nothing is done when reported? 
8) Super Brains (and soon to be added to the list, Chomper)

The game has some good ideas but overall seems like too many developers were giving input and not enough were playing the game. Thanks for the opportunity to test with you all; I’ve had a blast! 

Message 1 of 3 (324 Views)

★★★★ Guide

4) Super Brains throwing fists hit box is larger than the state on Texas

LOL. It's actually the worst on console because we have Aim Assist enabled. Super Brainz players are basically aim bots. 

6) Match Making algorithm is horrendous 

Wait, you're saying that there are actually "algorithms"? I thought the game slapped players together based on "nothing". 

8) Super Brains (and soon to be added to the list, Chomper)

Nobody talks about Super Brainz! He's Justin Wiebe's *1 favorite zombie. Super Brainz, out of all zombies, was also introduced into E3's stage in 2005. (If I remember correctly from a good old GW2 live-stream. Too lazy to find the reference.) It takes no Brainz to tell he's the favorite! *2

*1 Justin Wiebe: Franchise Creative Director - Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare, Battle for Neighborville. --From his Twitter account

*2 I have nothing but respect for the man. I have no ill intentions towards him.

Message 2 of 3 (304 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GammaX6 You get an upvote purely for adding footnotes to a forum post. I love it!
Message 3 of 3 (296 Views)