Re: Wins don't feel satisfying on Saturday night

by halo572

Original Post

Wins don't feel satisfying on Saturday night

★ Apprentice

Just too easy. You guys should consider matchmaking the games on hot days a bit better. Those guys trying to relax on Sat might appreciate it more.

Message 1 of 8 (387 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Saturday nights on console not competitive enough for you? ThinkingGame controller

Message 2 of 8 (335 Views)

★ Guide

just saturday?

Message 3 of 8 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Could you share a video of your gameplay? Always trying to get better.

Message 4 of 8 (295 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeee I could send ya some clips if you're willing to wait a week for next Saturday to see what I mean, got an e-mail I could send clips to you?

Message 5 of 8 (278 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ah man you're really underestimating controller, it's not as bad as people make it out to be lol but yeah it's really lacking on these days. People like me or any Max level player usually just steam roll lobbie after lobbie. I solo que a lot too, so imagine 3 of these guys grouped up now lol. What im saying is I want more high level players to get into lobbies with each other, that's all I really want, I don't even count guys under rank 40 as real kills, it's more like pest control kills to atractract the bigger roaches. I just wanna shoot at things worth shooting.

Message 6 of 8 (272 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well Sunday too if you wanna stretch it, it's really disappointing on these days. No movement from these guys at all, just aim down sights and strafe in one direction. Just faint a movement then go the opposite way and these guys just let you carve there heads off with an r-99. Not satisfying in anyway, and im pretty kill hungry, but even I know when I should be bored.

Message 7 of 8 (268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Have you considered going pro?  It sounds like you definitely have the material needed to get there.

Even the worst ones get paid $1m a year on the circuit, think of how sweet it would be to be paid to play games, and that's not even mentioning the babes.

Make some videos and send them through to MLG, I'm sure they'll pick you up in no time and you'll get to live the dream most of us can't even comprehend.

And if not you'll have a youtube channel that will make you $millions in the meantime.

As I believe it is said in 1337 circles - winner, winner chicken dinner and you sir sound like avian Armageddon.

Message 8 of 8 (258 Views)