Wins Tracker Stat is Silly, Irrelevant and Misguiding

by warslag

Original Post

Wins Tracker Stat is Silly, Irrelevant and Misguiding

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

In the tracker stats, on one of my Legends, it says that that I have "0 wins with a full squad".

Yet I've got the "flawless victory" badges, proving I have won at least 1 match on that Legend.

So what's the point of that silly tracker stat?

Let's just have a tracker stat with "wins" instead of "wins with a full squad". Or at least add "wins".

Message 1 of 5 (268 Views)

Re: Wins Tracker Stat is Silly, Irrelevant and Misguiding

★★ Guide

The whole tracking system is inaccurate due to the fact its a team game and 99% of the time your team did all the work, all you did was get last hit, get carried etc etc. In cod it makes sense, 1 guy can carry 5 guys with zero help, on here, that isn't the norm. 

Message 2 of 5 (242 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ronson122 wrote:

The whole tracking system is inaccurate due to the fact its a team game and 99% of the time your team did all the work, all you did was get last hit, get carried etc etc. In cod it makes sense, 1 guy can carry 5 guys with zero help, on here, that isn't the norm. 

That isn't true in the games I've played so far. In most of my matches teammates are killed and leave early on. I have won matches with a full team, but I have also won matches where I have played on my own for 20 or more minutes. I had to work hard for those wins and they took a lot of time. I want to see that reflected in a win stat. Total number of wins.
Message 3 of 5 (234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

More trackers would be awesome. I also think they should force the level of the person killing you to be shown so you can see that that level 5 with 400 wraith kills is obviously cheating. I also think an accuracy tracker that shows lifetime accuracy and current match accuracy would be cool.

Message 4 of 5 (224 Views)

Yeah, most of my games my team hardly ever stays. People ragequit like crazy.

One of my last games some little level 12 was complaining because i chose wraith so he started screaming and left. And then me and random guy won the game.

But no credit for it... Like usual.

Message 5 of 5 (203 Views)