Re: Winning with no kills

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

Winning with no kills

★ Expert

Just had a game where i had almost 1500 damage, with 0 kills, while a teammate of mine basically stole every one of them from me, he had like 800 damage with 8 kills. I don't know how to feel about that lolRaised eyebrow.

Message 1 of 7 (345 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro

I had a game where me and ny teammate won with 0 kills. Not even sure we did any damage. 

Last ring was between Lava Fissure and Drill Site. We were holding down that building.

Realllly tiny ring I set up some Wattson fences in it. Ring starts to close.

We're crowned champions.

Not sure how I felt about that either. Stealth win.

Message 2 of 7 (325 Views)

★ Pro
@Cro_Pittt And ?
i'm really not care im just play for fun.
you can make more DMG and kills with spam sniper and grnade but I dont feel it will reward me.
Message 3 of 7 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@1ronKeysThose are the weirdest games where it suddenly says you're champion.

Message 4 of 7 (272 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@hayhor I remember it was a tinnnny ring and we could hear the opponent, I gradually built a labyrinth on fences out the hut into the centre of the ring, I was expecting the person to start shooting us or jump down into the fences.

Instead we didnt see them and that was it.

I'm not even sure we saw a single opponent the whole game.
Message 5 of 7 (262 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@hayhor Then there was another one where there were a few fights happening and my teammates got downed but i sprinted for the ring... calling me all sorts down the mic...

Then suddenly we were crowned champions. Because I was the only player apparently with the foresight to not be standing about fighting as round 5 or whatever ring started closing.

I know an opp was running with me but they got caught and died.

Made an appropriate and smugly sarcastic play on one of the insults at myself.
Message 6 of 7 (258 Views)

★★★★ Novice

you tell me lol I played the armor mode, I go aggressive but Isolate to full buildings on solo the 6 games in a row I came out with double p2020 or p2020 + RE45 or p2020 and triple take for close range fights. TBH triple take was the best loll, but I fight others and every seem to find Peacekeepers and Havocs

Message 7 of 7 (248 Views)