Winning has no meanining :l

by IDFeiWong

Original Post

Re: Winning has no meanining :l

★★★★★ Novice

I think your exaggerating your wins there a lil bit bud. Even the pro streamers are struggling with all the hacking going on. Just ask Drdisrespect the poor guy. He was winning 7 out of 10 games at launch. Now he hes lucky to if he wins 2 out of the 10. He's made tons of YouTube videos spectating hackers. Dude gets payed to stream getting rekt by aimbots lol so jealous. Must be the mustache.

Message 31 of 35 (237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@neillkorey wrote:

@RichAC 

First off you make me hate Americans and I am an American we were here first we are the best because al gore made the internet we are smarter than everyone is what you sound like and I just googled it world wide seems like pc and consoles are neck and neck with market share but mobile was from 48-50 percent of the market so by your definition if you were as smart as you think you are you should be playing mobile and getting rid of consoles 

PS I play with plenty of Americans on pc so I think your attitude is why people don’t want to play with you your arrogance jumps out and punches people in the face not really the type of people that other gamers enjoy playing with 

All I said is most Americans game on consoles.  Because there is less cheaters and trolls.   Its mostly foreigners on pc fps gaming,  because its still new to them and they don't know any better.  Take that however you want it.  but you sound like the one with an attitude problem not me.    

Also in countries like Korea and Japan e-sports are more respected then in America.  Does that make you feel better?  I game in NA I don't count their numbers.   They are what America was 15 years ago.

And  I bet you are not really American.  Another thing all too common on the internet nowdays, is people pretending to be American.  

And you googled what?   mobile?  neck and neck?  You lost me there....  I don't have to google the fact all my friends and family, ea sports and other game companies all abandoned the pc to go console only years ago.  And unlike playing mostly with people from my home state years ago,  I'm lucky if I get to play with people from my own country nowadays.

Message 32 of 35 (221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@demonix911 wrote:

I think your exaggerating your wins there a lil bit bud. Even the pro streamers are struggling with all the hacking going on. Just ask Drdisrespect the poor guy. He was winning 7 out of 10 games at launch. Now he hes lucky to if he wins 2 out of the 10. He's made tons of YouTube videos spectating hackers. Dude gets payed to stream getting rekt by aimbots lol so jealous. Must be the mustache.

ya its starting to get bad in NA now.   between the trolls, cheaters, noobs and quitters.   Game is getting trashed Frown

Respawn needs to stop wasting any more money on EAC,    They need to  just verify cell phones, have skill rated matches,  and penalize quitters.

Message 33 of 35 (220 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Common sense says that people are warming to the relationship of sports and esports. It's just taking time because the former came thousands of years ahead.

That's esports and sports, not ALL videogames and sports. CS 1.6 stood the test of time for so long while remaining mostly the same game throughout, not stringing along the majority with skins. People didn't like change, CSS mostly vanished as a competitive game surviving mainly as a hub for mods and CSGO made a lot of people iffy in beta. It was appreciated as a game that didn't need its core concepts repeatedly turned on their heads to have solid gameplay, just like football and unlike this flavour-of-the-month (year?) game.

Message 34 of 35 (187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@cooperal1012 wrote:

Common sense says that people are warming to the relationship of sports and esports. It's just taking time because the former came thousands of years ahead.

That's esports and sports, not ALL videogames and sports. CS 1.6 stood the test of time for so long while remaining mostly the same game throughout, not stringing along the majority with skins. People didn't like change, CSS mostly vanished as a competitive game surviving mainly as a hub for mods and CSGO made a lot of people iffy in beta. It was appreciated as a game that didn't need its core concepts repeatedly turned on their heads to have solid gameplay, just like football and unlike this flavour-of-the-month (year?) game.

cs 1.6 always had tons playing.  Quake died because the community, and the devs themselves really never treated it like a sport  so  they didn't care about skill matching or quitters, for example.  Counterstrike coined the term "stacking"  just like LoL coined "smurfing".    And cs 1.6 always had great auto balance team mods.

Throwing turds against a wall can be sporting and competitive.  It really depends if the majority of the community taking it serious enough.. There is also a sense of entitlement and elitism.   It all starts in the pubs and with the avg player.   You can't say "its just a pub" or only cater to "pro" players and except the game to become respected e-sport.

Pwning noobs is not competitive,  and people who get mad about losing are simply sore losers.

Message 35 of 35 (173 Views)