Re: Winning has no meanining :l

by HenxFTW

Original Post

Winning has no meanining :l

★★★★★ Novice

After over 300+wins I'm just getting bored with my team winning has literally 0 meaning anyone else feels that way?

Message 1 of 35 (1,290 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
damn boi, you good
Message 2 of 35 (1,269 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm not really sure what you mean. I didn't go in thinking I would find love, or accomplish something worth putting on my resume.

What happens in the game stays in the game. And for me the gameplay most be the primary reason that I still play. Otherwise it's quicker to find a game that has what I want, rather than insisting that another game becomes what I want it to be. I've always liked it that way.

Message 3 of 35 (1,250 Views)

★★ Guide

@IDFeiWong wrote:

After over 300+wins I'm just getting bored with my team winning has literally 0 meaning anyone else feels that way?

You ever play any BR games before? They all have 0 meaning, it just for fun and to be competitive. It was never meant to be overly serious we have actual Esports games for that if you want accomplishment and meaning. These games are just to have fun with some friends, get some nice looking skins and just have a good time. Nothing less, nothing more.

Message 4 of 35 (1,225 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@IDFeiWong wrote:

If you want meaning join an Esports team try win the big money? You won't find meaning in pub Q.not sure 300+ wins qualifies for Esports but everyone has to start somewhere >.>

For me personally winning means nothing as theres no ranked or anything so in theory i could of won 300 level 5 teams or teams who just downloaded the game yesterday etc.The participation is what gives me meaning.i mean unless theres a million quid for winning or a superbike then,yea,its meaningless to me aswell

Message 5 of 35 (1,217 Views)

★★ Guide

E-Sports in APEX = Who's got the best cheats. 

MLG held 2 tournaments, both times they cancelled it after all top teams got busted using cheats thanks to spectator mode. 

No one is going to take anything about APEX serious until EA does something about cheaters.  

Message 6 of 35 (1,192 Views)

★★ Guide
most people in twitch hack. There's no way to be that good.
Message 7 of 35 (1,185 Views)

★★ Guide

@IDFeiWong wrote:

challenge yourself, start to pull of wins with randoms.

Message 8 of 35 (1,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @IDFeiWong 

In the infamous words of Bane "victory has defeated you!" Or Rudyard Kipling; "If you can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two imposters just the same".

Oh well, food for thought. Thinking

Message 9 of 35 (1,171 Views)

★★ Guide

Winning in Apex = a tiny bit more experience.  That's it.  Since they lock all in game currency items behind a pay wall, there is no point to winning.  

They've created a game where Cheat users have more fun wrecking the game, then anyone who's playing for sport. 

Thus the current results of 95% Cheat user player base, and 5% Die Hards hoping EA will remove it's head from it's ***

Message 10 of 35 (1,164 Views)