Respawn - Patch notes 1.1.1

WINGMAN

• Reduced magazine size

• Base mag reduced: 6 -> 4 rounds

• Common mag extender reduced: 8 -> 6 rounds

• Rare mag extender reduced: 9 -> 8 rounds

• Epic mag extender reduced: 12 -> 10 rounds

Zeelmaekers

That seems like a great balance decision. It's going to hurt the weapon in early game but still allow it to be a top competitor while using a purple mag.

Well thought respawn!

Message 22 of 28 (275 Views)

Re: Wingman needs nerf

★ Guide

That's the trouble with being human - we miss.

We can only dream what 100% accuracy must be like, but that is reserved for the proportion of the playerbase that has evolved far past us.

Message 23 of 28 (261 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Clip size drop did seem the best option so as to keep it's damage but you need the extended mag to make it great.

All the changes in the patch notes look to be a step in the right direction imo.

Message 24 of 28 (257 Views)

Community Manager

@Silz616 wrote:

Clip size drop did seem the best option so as to keep it's damage but you need the extended mag to make it great.

All the changes in the patch notes look to be a step in the right direction imo.

Glad you like them! We're looking forward to all the feedback around the changes, including the buffs to Caustic and Gibraltar.

Personally agree with you on the decreased mag size. The weapon is amazing with an extended mag and those attachments do tend to pop up quite often if you loot throughout the game.

Blueberry.png
Message 25 of 28 (233 Views)

★ Guide

Them subtle HACKERS need a nerf, not the Wingman. Even pro streamers miss alot with the Wingman, yet i keep on meeting players who don't even need an extended mag to take me out while i'm rockin a purple shield and strafing/sliding/crouching aswell, all maneuvers possible. They don't even need to be close to me.

Message 26 of 28 (228 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@MotherPhoker wrote:

Them subtle HACKERS need a nerf, not the Wingman. Even pro streamers miss alot with the Wingman, yet i keep on meeting players who don't even need an extended mag to take me out while i'm rockin a purple shield and strafing/sliding/crouching aswell, all maneuvers possible. They don't even need to be close to me.

I'm just watching Dizzy on Twitch.tv and he's playing Gibraltar with a G7 Scout and a Longbow and just owning everyone! Not.

He's at Skull town on Bangalore with a Wingman. Yawn.

Message 27 of 28 (214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@QazaqD wrote:

It takes a clip or less. Even with some hit registration issues, I’ve not had trouble downing in a clip or less on purple armour. 

Could It be your aim is probably not as good as you think it is =p

I definitely doesn't take a clip or less with hit registration issues. I've unloaded an entire clip, keeping my aim dead center on the enemy countless times without getting the kill. I bet most the time you get kills in less than a clip is because your teammates are shooting the same guy. Your probably not as good as you think.

Message 28 of 28 (167 Views)