Re: would any kind and humane person, possibly eastern eu, give me the virus rem

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Wingman and Peacekeeper Aim

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

For whatever is lagging the crap out of my apex game lol.  Whatever is screwing up my wingman and peacekeeper shots,  please,   contact me tell me how to remove it.

Remember the Olympics bought world peace.

Don't hate the best video game to hit pc in years.    :eahigh_file:

EA_Blueberry: Adjusted title to match the discussion topic.

Message 1 of 4 (471 Views)

Re: would any kind and humane person, possibly eastern eu, give me the virus rem

★★★ Apprentice
And you 100% sure that you're not bad at aiming?
Message 2 of 4 (448 Views)

★ Guide

I was in the same boat, all my shots were off like crazy in this game but not Overwatch and kinda iffy in Fortnite a lot of the time.

It was Razor Synapse!!!  That program is the absolute worst, increases PC startup time by about 200%, takes forever to finish loading even once the pc is started, and makes my mouse aiming 100% inconsistent in some games like Apex and less so in other games like Overwatch for some reason?

Now i just use all my razor devices sans software and its like night and day, my mouse/aim never freaks out anymore, the acceleration is 100% gone too!!

Worth a "shot"

Message 3 of 4 (442 Views)

Community Manager

@DadPhilly wrote:

I was in the same boat, all my shots were off like crazy in this game but not Overwatch and kinda iffy in Fortnite a lot of the time.

It was Razor Synapse!!!  That program is the absolute worst, increases PC startup time by about 200%, takes forever to finish loading even once the pc is started, and makes my mouse aiming 100% inconsistent in some games like Apex and less so in other games like Overwatch for some reason?

Now i just use all my razor devices sans software and its like night and day, my mouse/aim never freaks out anymore, the acceleration is 100% gone too!!

Worth a "shot"

Interesting....glad you were able to identify what was causing it for you. Thanks for sharing.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (403 Views)