Re: Wingman after NERF?!

by TheMightyGuider

Original Post

Wingman after NERF?!

★★★★★ Apprentice

I play console to start this conversation off. By no means do I hit every headshot like your “gifted” pc players. After the nerf and recent big man buff I’d like to say that whomever signed off on this nerf clearly doesn’t play there own game. A 4 round mag in the wingman makes this game a whole lot RNG than it needs to be and I believe this needs to be reconsidered. The meta as we know will now be r-99 and r-301 with the addition of the havoc but tbh the games long standing health relies on game play variety. This gun has had a bad rap since the beginning and noobs have probably complained non stop for the devs to actually execute the order on this gun. I’d like to hear what other non biased people have to say about this topic. Let it rip game community.

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
You just need to use the wingman as a chipping gun, then swap for finishing. The nerf doesn't seem that bad....
Message 2 of 4 (315 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well i really like the nerf and i wouldnt call it a nerf at all. Its one of my favourite guns and i knew it was a bit too much, because 2 headshots and you are dead or almost dead, especially with the golden sign and banglare smoke it was just way to much. I am playing on pc and its easier to aim with mouse than with joystick, but still last night i found the gun to be pretty much the same, because finding a heavy mag extender is quite common. I got in a fight with 2 players using the EVA-8 and i was using the Wingman with 2lvl extender mag, well i manage to make more dmg than them in close combat, which is insane, or they are just poor shooters. 

About the meta weapons well its personal preference i guess, i dont really like the r-99 i prefer the Prowler , tho r301 shreds and i really like it . Prowler and R-301 or Triple Take and R-301 or Prowler are my to go weapons. 

Wingman is a bit tricky weapon and if your aim isnt good well you are dead, even before the nerf. 

Message 3 of 4 (285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Feels like it got nerfed a bit too much, and depending on attachments alot more. Make the base 5 bullets.

Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)