Re: Wingman OP?

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Cj_beast1415 wrote:

Yess the wing man is a ver Very unfair it takes 3 to 4 hits for a whole purple blue red shield to come off and then three more shots to the body If hit the head with the perk its quicker it makes no sense how  I’m running around with a goddamn devotion and I can’t kill one person who dropped my whole squad with a wing man it’s ridiculous I literally delete this game but my friends insisted I keep playing n it never changes just disappointed the weapons I. This game are so unbalanced 

@Cj_beast1415You just got owned xD

Message 21 of 28 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cj_beast1415 If a guy kills your whole squad with a Wingman, that shows how bad your squad was. Wingman requires skill, I rarely pick it up because I suck at using Wingman.
Also, nice necro thread.
Message 22 of 28 (361 Views)

★ Pro

my problem with wingman is other 70% of guns are rlly * and not bother to take it if u hav good aim it make this game boring for me.

wingman hav best ads speed and dmg.

Message 23 of 28 (357 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'd argue nothing is OP in my handS!

Z

Message 24 of 28 (340 Views)

@boy_Hoodle It does not no reg as much as people think, it's the aim and attempts to fire it to fast. I hated the gun for a while, was forced to use to and slowed down a bit. Landing shots with it can be destroy people.

I don't use it in CQC, I use some place in the range between medium and short range fights. If you don't hit 1 head shot with it in CQC your dead to almost every other gun.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 25 of 28 (327 Views)

★ Expert

I thought I was the only player in the world who was complete trash with the Wingman but when spectating a TM yesterday after being downed they missed nine successive Wingman shots in CQC.

I just cannot hit with it, unless in the Firing range and I'm firing at dummies.

Message 26 of 28 (321 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I m just sad about that "Wraith Wingman" Mania... it's not normal how many Headshots i've got over the last days!

WraithWingman.jpg

Message 27 of 28 (287 Views)

@boy_Hoodle I don't think it is, it's a very difficult gun to use and use effectively. Most people won't use it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 28 of 28 (254 Views)