Re: Wingman OP?

by boy_Hoodle

Original Post

★★ Guide

@RevenanT-G7 in talking about now, why would I talk about the past when responding to someone who is currently saying the wingman is op?

Message 11 of 28 (477 Views)

★ Guide
@boy_Hoodle how are you always referring to Overwatch? I thought this is Apex
Message 12 of 28 (467 Views)

★★★ Expert

And that is how the game was ruined. Cry cry cry about skilled weapons.

Message 13 of 28 (444 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Ghost99Zulu wrote:

Lol trolling on here is funny. I would wipe you up and down the board, no offense. I've been playing since the first week it was out...

Sure thing dude.

Message 14 of 28 (443 Views)

@Wingmannedbro Probability because he lost with his R99 to a Wingman.
Message 15 of 28 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@boy_Hoodle "You realize you're basing that off training dummies that don't have helmets right?"

Was that addressed to me? I suggest you address the person by putting @ with their name.

So you think dummies head and a player head doesn't take the same dmg(without fortified/low profile)? 45 is the base damage for the wingman so do your math(if you know how to). I didn't take any helmet into account cuz then I would have to calculate for 3 different helmets. And the difference in dmg would be around the same value.
Message 16 of 28 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Go to training range with and test it with a friend @BaldWraithSimp , only way someone’s taking 100+ is with no helmet, Loba who is neither low profile or a tank takes 79 with a helmet, but getting even a white helmet is fairly easy before someone gets a fully kitted wing

Message 17 of 28 (396 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@boy_Hoodle Well, my point was to prove to OP the difference between S4 Wingman and S5 wingman and whether or not it's too OP now. Fun fact, my answer wasn't even based on shooting at dummies. I didn't even go to firing range to get those dmg values lol. I knew the base body damage of wingman, looked at the changes made to Wingman in the patch notes, calculated the headshot damage numbers based on those patch notes(unless the patch notes are wrong), and gave an accurate mathematical answer to the OP. And that's why my answer is the solution and yours isn't. Get it?

I haven't noticed the discrepancy with damage numbers of Loba but I will check it out with a friend. But it's 7 am now and no one is around so..
Message 18 of 28 (383 Views)

★★★★ Pro

The Wingman is probably the most difficult gun in the game to use correctly. Despite this, the devs have catered to the complainers and nerfed it repeatedly. It’s not OP. OP would be a super effective gun that’s obnoxiously easy to use (ahem, Havoc).

Message 19 of 28 (374 Views)

★★ Novice

Yess the wing man is a ver Very unfair it takes 3 to 4 hits for a whole purple blue red shield to come off and then three more shots to the body If hit the head with the perk its quicker it makes no sense how  I’m running around with a goddamn devotion and I can’t kill one person who dropped my whole squad with a wing man it’s ridiculous I literally delete this game but my friends insisted I keep playing n it never changes just disappointed the weapons I. This game are so unbalanced 

Message 20 of 28 (305 Views)