Wingman Needs A Nerf, Bad

by Wozguul

Original Post

Wingman Needs A Nerf, Bad

★★★★★ Novice

The wingman needs a nerf bad, there are multiple matches I've had where I got 2-3 shotted to the head by that thing, even with purple shields. It needs an all around damage nerf, even 45 to the body for a fast shooting revolver (that can hold as much as 12 ammo) with no recoil to worry about is ridiculous. I've had multiple games in a row just now where this gun is my demise, it's utter crap.

Anyone agree?

Message 1 of 55 (7,193 Views)

Re: Wingman Needs A Nerf, Bad

★★ Guide

Well don't let them shoot you in the head.

Message 2 of 55 (7,184 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Apparently you missed the part where 45 damage to the body is ridiculous

Message 3 of 55 (7,176 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Wingman is too in-accurate to deserve a nerf. If someone hits you three times in the head he was either lucky or you were standing still.

Message 4 of 55 (7,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

not really....its strong but small mag, slow rof. you really get punished for missing shots with it. when facing off up close and someone has it....if they miss a couple shots and you are hitting with your auto, they start to panic. i like to use it sometimes and you can be really on or off with it.....that's the skill gap. if you are good with it you should be rewarded. i think its meant to be a little more than one of the trashy pistols. working as intended. 

and really if you let someone ping you in the head 2-3 times with it you have to be standing still........

Message 5 of 55 (7,153 Views)

★★★★ Novice

slow rof funniest  thing I've heard all day and guess what snipers do the same amount of damage for even smaller mags slower fire rate and  bullet speed is prob slower    the wingman shoots faster  the only thing a sniper has that the wingman doesn't have better is a long range scope which doesn't even matter have of the time

so yeah i find wingman op af as for the people that say its inaccurate they still can't comprehend what projectiles are

Message 6 of 55 (7,138 Views)

★ Apprentice

they could simply add some damage fall off... the ridiculous part is that a pistol does the damage of a sniper at any distance.... 

Message 7 of 55 (7,116 Views)

★★ Guide
There is damage fall off in that wingman doesn't headshot on such a distance like snipers do
Message 8 of 55 (7,093 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

whqat about the peacekeeper? its just as bad if not worse

Message 9 of 55 (7,077 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh that too, there are a lot of guns that need tweaks.

Message 10 of 55 (7,059 Views)