Re: Wingman Needs A Nerf, Bad

by Raizurhk

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

It needs to not have an extended mag option and no skull piercer option imo. Mybe a slight rate of fire reduction, but it's certainly not as bad as what's being said imo.

I was dropping some Wingman users with the Hemlock lastnight . That's turned into my fave AR.

Message 51 of 55 (236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Im dont think wingman needs a nerf. I do thing @EA needs to eliminate cheaters for the game tho

Message 52 of 55 (227 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Gaziey 

But everyone calling it op because it is a three bullet headshot kill is ok?

you can not call something op based on 100 percent headshot accuracy and nobody is taking into account that if you miss one shot against most other guns they will kill you but it’s ok keep believing if you take the wingman away from these people that you noobs will have a chance against them they will just pick up any other gun in the game and then you all will be running to forums calling them cheaters and saying guns need to be nerfed

but it is nice not hearing ttk is way to long because noobs have figured out how to play thank god they don’t balance the game around what noobs cry about hopefully they skip this nerf to 

Message 53 of 55 (222 Views)

★★ Novice

@SeekerDoll wrote:

I found it amusing every top player says it's a downright OP and the average joe says it is fine as it is.

For note, it's not a high-risk weapon.

It has ungodly 12 shots in the magazine(I NEVER have seen a revolver can be fitted with extended magazine)

Fast shooting speed for a high damage weapon,

and fastest ADS moving speed and hipfire accuracy due to it's being a pistol.

Actually only a very few say its op, other than it needs a less accurate hipfire.  These people you are quoting can win games with double mozambiques, using them as an example is moot.  Instead of complaining, go buy kovaaks and learn how to aim.

Message 54 of 55 (200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Considering the hit detection is as bad as it is and slower firing weapons such as the wingman suffer most from it it doesn’t need a nerf in any shape or form.

also the net code being utter pants makes it so most weapons can kill instantly regardless of armour etc.

seriously try bumming out your own connection and you will see its 100x easier to win fire fights because the game favours bad conections.

Message 55 of 55 (176 Views)