Re: Windows 7 64 bit and NFS Heat

by master2g

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Windows 7 64 bit and NFS Heat

★★ Pro

So in short Windows 7 is NOT supported and NFS Heat can NOT be downloaded because NFS Heat does NOT support Windows 7. Correct ??

Message 1 of 11 (10,874 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Pro
@master2g Yes,WIN 10 exclusive on PC

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (10,847 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
@master2g Yes,WIN 10 exclusive on PC
Message 2 of 11 (10,848 Views)

★★ Expert

@master2g 

Hello Brother so good to hear from you again.

From what I read and understand the game is on Windows 10 and no Windows 7 support platform.

If you see something different than please let me know.

Are you also playing Crew 2 still?

I read people are bailing out of that game, any truth to the online reports of this news?

Well sure have missed you over here.

Hope all is well with you.

Take care. 🙂

Message 3 of 11 (10,845 Views)

★★ Pro

Hey there my friend , thanks. Good to see you are keeping things together on here. Yes sir I am still playing TC2 quite a bit. 1000 hrs in and counting. From the looks of the leader boards and summit results I don't think many are leaving the game. There is still  strong developer support for the game to as we are due for a big update on Nov 13th. IVT has confirmed updates right into 2020. Plus it supports Windows 7 and has a ton more content . Seeing I am not about to change my entire OS out for one semi broke game it looks like I will be playing TC2 for a good while more . Yes Windows 7 support ends soon but seeing 30 percent of a huge user base is still, using Windows 7 i think it's a bit to soon and foolish to abandon these player's.  Oh well.  🙄

Message 4 of 11 (10,823 Views)

★★ Expert

@master2g 

Well from the way things are going in NFS heat and the constant game crashes like others are having too.

I'm inclined more than ever to come join you in TC2. 

I wasted money here on this mess of a game I'm so discouraged at just how incomplete NFS Heat has been since launch day. 

Three games now and out of $240 cash.

I really don't want to do this again with EA and Ghost. 

Things would have to be fixed and made complete on next game for me to spend the cash on another game. 

Glad to read from you that TC2 has many people and new Dev content in game. 

Very cool 😎👍

Take care my friend. 

Message 5 of 11 (10,810 Views)

Community Manager

@master2g 

Confirmed, Windows 10 is a requirement.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): FX-6350 or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Core i5-3570 or Equivalent
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics card (AMD): Radeon 7970/Radeon R9 280x or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 760 or Equivalent
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 320 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 50 GB

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): Ryzen 3 1300X or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Core i7-4790 or Equivalent
Memory: 16 GB
Graphics card (AMD): Radeon RX 480 or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 1060 or Equivalent
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 50 GB

barry.png
Message 6 of 11 (10,754 Views)

★★ Pro

@EA_Barry  , Thanks my friend i did see that clearly . I was asking in sarcastic way to be honest. I know windows 7 is at its end of support come January but numbers show there is still enough people using windows 7 at this point that i cant see or understand the purpose of making it Windows 10 only right now. 30 percent of a huge minority is still a large customer base that just got thrown out the window. I have been looking at upcoming triple A games PC requirements and they list 7 as supported. Doom eternal, RDR2 and more so not sure what the deal is here with Heat. Like i said it is a large customers base that just got thrown out IMO. Peace.

Message 7 of 11 (10,713 Views)

Community Manager

@master2g 

Somewhat surprised by this myself.

barry.png
Message 8 of 11 (10,705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@BLVD69would love to see you out there in motor nation man.. Look i see it like this , its a big enough world that a gamer can have more then one game right. Having The Crew 2 and Heat isn't a crime right lol. Tongue out

Pick up the season pass edition of TC2 and i can assure you , you wont look back.

I hear you man i was dead set against buying a NFS game after the mess that was payback. Awhile ago when i was a real fan of the series i defended payback on here the best i could until even the fan boy in me had to come to terms that it was as bad as it was. So hearing about heat i just rolled my eyes and said nope. Then i started seeing some good words about it and even like a few of the things i saw. Sadly as it always has to be with EA they have to include some BS in every game that sours the good. Reading about all the issues you all are having here and the fact that windows 7 was abandon just proved to myself i was right. It is a crap feeling brother but i have moved on and found better things and fell better in the process. So yeah i understand where you are coming from.  Take a chance on TC2  and maybe you and i can take a actual hour road trip across America in our car, truck, monster truck , boat, hover craft , planes and on our dirt bike , motor cycle , hover craft and more together.Cheers my friend.

Message 9 of 11 (10,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

"Somewhat surprised by this myself."

You and me both my friend but who listens to us and our silly common sense these days right lol. Wink

Message 10 of 11 (10,692 Views)