Re: Will we see some BF1 maps on BFV?

by ChewingGum87

Original Post

Will we see some BF1 maps on BFV?

[ Edited ]
Champion

Seeing as some of the map's locations from WWI also saw action during WWII, will we a WWII rendition of some of the BF1 maps? The extent and degree of armies clashing may be very different between the wars, but it'd still be neat to see some of the maps. I'm thinking Amiens, Prise de Tahure, Ballroom Blitz, etc. Maybe there will even be a WWII era version of Metro??

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 8 (1,708 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Don't believe so.

It's not like in BF4 when they released Dragon Valley and other maps from the older BF titles.

We might see Wake Island perhaps?
Message 2 of 8 (1,682 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I think all maps will be totally news, maybe a reedition of 1945 map but these map will be totally different because the gameplay will be totally different with BFV.

Concept art can give us clues about future map.

WAPuHws.jpg62042_03_battlefield-concept-art-looks-absolutely-amazing.jpg62042_04_battlefield-concept-art-looks-absolutely-amazing.jpg62042_05_battlefield-concept-art-looks-absolutely-amazing.jpg62042_07_battlefield-concept-art-looks-absolutely-amazing.jpgbattlefield-v-tous-les-concepts-arts-image-capture-details-image-05.jpgConcept-Art-Battlefield-V-3.jpgConcept-Art-Battlefield-V-9.jpg

Message 3 of 8 (1,669 Views)

@SterlingARCH3R

Probably not.

The Team looks for the historical locations where it's been fought during WW2 and how the locations looked like at this time. So i guess they'll not add some BF1/WW1 Maps/Locations.

Was kinda different in BF4 where it's more like Modern Warfare with different locations without historical accuracy. So it might was easier to simply add Maps that players liked from BF3 ect.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 8 (1,660 Views)

Champion

But what about as "Legacy" maps later on? Sort of like how Metro was re-introduced into BF4.

So, not necessarily as vanilla maps, but as DLC content later on.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 5 of 8 (1,648 Views)

For the reason i said above, i think we'll not see any BF1 Maps coming to BFV. (my opinion)

Maybe a map that looks kinda similar to one from BF1, but just by accident + some fantasy by the player who thinks that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's more about the historical accuracy in those Games i guess. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 8 (1,639 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Maybe they will redo a new wake island, but dont hope remake of modern warfare map.
Message 7 of 8 (1,629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Fairfight?

Message 8 of 8 (729 Views)