Re: Will we get 2 legends for Season 8? ***Theory***

by hayhor

Original Post

Will we get 2 legends for Season 8? ***Theory***

★★ Novice

Okay, hear me out, I know this is something kinda out there. 

****I will say if you don't like what's been leaked elsewhere, you may want to avoid this topic****

Okay, that was your chance. 

So I couldn't sleep, decided to look through Twitter, came across the Season 8 video. I didn't catch it when I first watched it, but my eye caught a flash of a body on the screen when Mags is talking to Fuse. I went back a few times, got a screenshot (see attached) and it appears to be Mags. 

This got me thinking-- in Good as Gold we saw Mags and Fuse pretty close and her reaction to the news of him joining the apex games had a mix of rage (him joining the syndicate run games made her lash out) and regret (reaching for his arm with sorrow). I don't have everything pin pointed, only puzzled a few things from leaks I've read and stuff I remember. 

The leaks of new legends are easy enough to find, but if you reference dextro.com articles, Mags, IMO, matches the description for either Gunzerker or Conduit and if you pay attention to the lore it kind of makes sense. Shes seen defusing a bomb in one scene, and she seems to be almost like Fuses manager on Salvo. Her taking over the ship and blowing up KC only deepens my suspicion since she has multiple reasons to already be there, and it would make sense for her to be in the games vs going back to Salvo to start a new war with the syndicate.

If memory serves, I want to say we were also promised 2 new legends per season back in S0/S1ish, but I could be remembering wrong on that. 

Ik it's kind of a rabbit hole to run down, but this makes sense, right? 

Message 1 of 2 (241 Views)

Re: Will we get 2 legends for Season 8? ***Theory***

Champion
@whoooasarus There has been speculation about 2 legends for months now. I hope they stick to 1. 1 works well when you consider they have a 10 year plan for the game.
Message 2 of 2 (207 Views)