Re: Will we ever to be able to work on our previous battlepassess?

by tensukes

Original Post

Will we ever to be able to work on our previous battlepassess?

★ Novice

Hello, for fortunes favor season 5, I only ever reached level 82 on it, I really was looking forward to getting the octane skydive emote at level 85, but unfortunately the season ended before I could reach it. I was wondering if we will ever have a chance to work on our previous battlepasses?

Message 1 of 7 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@tensukesOnce the battlepass is gone, it won't ever return.

Message 2 of 7 (404 Views)

Hero
@tensukes The battle passes are quite easy to finish in a seasons time. Even playing few games a day. Key is look at your challenges and do them all. With those and leveling on your own level makes it very fast.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 7 (394 Views)

Champion
@tensukes Do you think if the devs gave you the option to go back to the battle-pass and buy those missing levels, would you do it?

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 4 of 7 (350 Views)

★ Novice
@Cabowse im fine with buying the missing levels
Message 5 of 7 (334 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@E9ine_AC"The battle passes are quite easy to finish in a seasons time." no1 said it was hard, it just takes a lot of time

Message 6 of 7 (330 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@NaRnIaaaas i said 2 -3 games a day not even that many tbh i have friends who play 1-3 games maybe in half a weeks time and are level 50 ish with loads of days left. It is not soo much time to get done quite minimal which why it is designed the way it is. Seasons last quite long time which will allow even the casual player to finish it.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 7 (328 Views)