Re: Will using the money and xp exploits going to get me banned or account reset

by ezbird42240

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will using the money and xp exploits going to get me banned or account reset?

★ Novice

They have been radio silent about this so will this be punished or if I choose I can do this and not get in trouble

Message 1 of 6 (635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will using the money and xp exploits going to get me banned or account reset

★★★★★ Guide

The xp exploits I have seen are just efficient ways to beat bounties and repeating them over and over. The mind blower is part of the game so if that is what you are referring to than the answer would be no. There is no glitch to it that I am aware of. It is literally starting a bounty and then using the mind blower, ( a tool at your disposal in the game). The other is using electroslides ability to push the bounty out of bounds.  The A.I. electroslide will throw you out of bounds all the time on ops so I don't think this one is a glitch either. In fact, I have video of Electroslide throwing me out of bounds twice on ops and my team lost the garden as a result. This is just my opinion though.  🌝

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (602 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

I mean, if you’re asking if an exploit will get you punished, the answer is yes. It’s like asking if it’s ok to cheat on a test. No it’s not. Just play the game! However, I doubt anyone is going to be punished for using these “exploits”.

Message 2 of 6 (615 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The xp exploits I have seen are just efficient ways to beat bounties and repeating them over and over. The mind blower is part of the game so if that is what you are referring to than the answer would be no. There is no glitch to it that I am aware of. It is literally starting a bounty and then using the mind blower, ( a tool at your disposal in the game). The other is using electroslides ability to push the bounty out of bounds.  The A.I. electroslide will throw you out of bounds all the time on ops so I don't think this one is a glitch either. In fact, I have video of Electroslide throwing me out of bounds twice on ops and my team lost the garden as a result. This is just my opinion though.  🌝

Message 3 of 6 (603 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@FootSoldier9908 I agree 100%. These are not exploits. If they don’t want us to, they should change it; and at a minimum, at least say they don’t want us to.
Message 4 of 6 (596 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm sure they'll fix the giddy park disco coin farming exploit I've seen people doing, after all it would affect monetization. And that's priority 1.

Message 5 of 6 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How are they doin that, I haven't seen it yet

Message 6 of 6 (414 Views)