Re: Will this game have microtransactions?

by newbebop

Original Post

★★ Guide
@GammaX6 Lol. It's fine. Anybody who plays Apex needs to vent about it from time to time. Great gameplay, but super frustrating with the randoms and the battle pass though.
Message 11 of 14 (251 Views)

★ Apprentice

No. They decided against that, although I really didn't notice them in the GW's. 

I think EA is trying to turn over a new leaf, since they don't like being the bad guys anymore. There won't be microtransactions, but free battle passes will be included

Message 12 of 14 (249 Views)

Re: Will this game haive microtransactions?

★ Apprentice

No. I am okay with micro transactions, especially in this series because they were hidden and only came out to give you coins. 

But microtransactions should not be put in an entry fee game. If it were something free like Apex, yes characters should have to be paid (and that doesn't happen there) 

What they should do if characters will be behind a paywall, is keep the paywall within in-game currency, like 500,000 coins, and have people pay for the coins to unlock the character, or have a bit of a grind.

Message 13 of 14 (246 Views)

Re: Will this game haive microtransactions?

★★ Guide
@Z0MB13BR3AD I'm currently keeping a reserve of 1.5 Million coins for reasons like this. I always kept an extra 1M coins in GW2 also. You never know what might be around the corner.
Message 14 of 14 (225 Views)