Re: Will the young blood bloodhound skin return in the future after the event en

by walkingonair80

Original Post

Re: Will the young blood bloodhound skin return in the future after the event en

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@BaldWraithSimp wrote:

@RevenanT-G7You think players would like if respawn does a recolor of an already paid skin and slaps 20 dollars price tag on it? Nah, recolors of any skins(that aren't free or earnable through playing) have always been free. If they do a recolor of any paid event skins, then it will be free and will come back with the original skins to lure new players who started playing Apex later. I mean that's how it works as of now. And it will also be a good way for newer players to get a hand on those rare skins IMO. And I don't want the recolors of any earnable skin to be more cooler than the original one xD

what are you talking about, your talking in circles. lol {and green color} 😵 😵 😵 😵

That is never going to happen though, No purchaseable Even't skin has a recolor in the Item shop has a recolor. that was sold in the store during the said event. [at least I haven't seen one]

Those free skins they were an event skin that you had to grind out the event pass to get, I don't want people to drop $20 on that just so they can get it. people had to grind out and make time for those event passes to get that skin.

that is what I'm trying to say it be dumb to give those Bp and event pass skins away for $$$ . At least give us some rarity in game saying who was here for what event's and time frame of the season's.

The new players should receive a recolor of the originial event skin because they weren't here for those event's. like it is now 

who cares if it's cooler, now your nit picking on what you want. At least there not the original event pass or BP skin that is all I care about.

Respawn at the end of the day needs to make money. the way it is now is fine IMO they are selling old event store skins and recirulating them for each of there respectable Legends event.

Now you got me talking in circles  😵 😵 😵 😵

Message 11 of 17 (633 Views)

★ Novice

I would really love it to return as I came near the end of the event and didnt realise it was there until it was too late!

Message 12 of 17 (520 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

So the young bloodhound skin will return available in the shop after a couple months?

Message 13 of 17 (484 Views)

Champion

@walkingonair80  Wont be for at least 6 months IF they decide to drop it in game again.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 17 (452 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was there but couldn’t get it at the time because of how busy I was. A lot of other people have this problem 

Message 15 of 17 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THE YOUNGBLOOD  Blood hound skin is out right now as of 7/13/21

@LorenCW44 wrote:

I was there but couldn’t get it at the time because of how busy I was. A lot of other people have this problem 

Message 16 of 17 (269 Views)

★★★ Novice

there are badges to make it clear who has played an event or not, the skins cannot recognize such a thing, they should only be a question of aesthetics in my opinion

Message 17 of 17 (214 Views)