Will the battle pas be able to be payed with legend tokens?

by Chaapie2810

Original Post

Will the battle pas be able to be payed with legend tokens?

★★★ Newbie

I would like to know if the battle pas will be able to be payed with legend tokens? 
if not i would understand it but luckily there will also come new legends in march

Message 1 of 7 (364 Views)

Re: Will the battle pas be able to be payed with legend tokens?

★★ Guide

I very much doubt it,they want money

Message 2 of 7 (332 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I’ll buy it for as long as I enjoy the game
Message 3 of 7 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I doubt that Legend Tokens or Crafting Metals will be used for anything else then creating cosmetics or buying them from the store. Legend Token can be used to buy new Characters though so that's something.

You will probably need Apex Coins or a one time purchase to get the upcoming battlepasses.

Message 4 of 7 (290 Views)

★ Guide

@Chaapie2810 wrote:

I would like to know if the battle pas will be able to be payed with legend tokens? 
if not i would understand it but luckily there will also come new legends in march

Save the legend tokens as they said there will be new legends to buy for March. 

Message 5 of 7 (276 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I wish... Hahahah

Seriously though, I wish I could use legend tokens to buy one or two items on the market store at each rotation or the apex crates after the level 100, since you won´t win anymore lootboxes after that.

:D

Message 6 of 7 (274 Views)

★★ Guide

I don't know why you are asking EA, they gave complete control of the microtransactions in this game to Respawn.

Message 7 of 7 (265 Views)