Re: Will the Red Shift recolour El Diablo skin for Octane be coming back?

by HalcyonSwift

Original Post

★★ Novice

OKAY OKAY, HEAR ME OUT. red * was in the gameplay trailer for season 7, at roughly 1 minute in, pathfinder is finishing an octane who is rocking that red shift. Now this could just be a random skin that they picked, but seeing as they keep on bringing back skins from ages ago. Lifeline recently got her rarest skin back in the store. I think that red shift is going to be back in the store very soon...

Message 11 of 18 (916 Views)

★ Guide

I believe "Red Shift" is coming tonight tomorrow when the bottom left item in the rotates out.

P.S. I praying it comes back out: i own every skin for my main Octane except two re-colors

Red Shift and the one from the Iron Crown Event in Season 2

Message 12 of 18 (910 Views)

★ Novice
@031567 Nope... Just a flatline recolor
Message 13 of 18 (899 Views)

★★ Novice

it could come out in this new season!

Message 14 of 18 (885 Views)

★★ Novice

IT CAME OUT, FINALLY!!!!!!!!! ITS THE 7TH OF NOV AND ITS HERE FOR A WEEK!!!! 6500 LEGEND TOKENS

Message 15 of 18 (840 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi guys I want some help in deciding if I should get the red shift recolor? Currently I don't have the El Diablo skin but I do have 1200 crafting metals. Kinda hesitant since I already have the aftermarket Octane skin and will be getting the S7 legendary battle pass skin for Octane. Should I get El Diablo and Red Shift, get other legendary skin instead, or wait for the next collection event? Thanks in advance. CHEERS!

Message 16 of 18 (826 Views)

★★ Novice

i have el diablo, red shift and the aftermarket event skin. i keep them on rotation and love them all. I will soon get arachnoid rush from the octane edition and also the battle pass skin. It suits me to collect them but you decide how you want it to be done. From my perspective you have 2 options: 

1. you can start collecting octane skins and get 2 legendaries instead of one

2. you can keep your aftermarket and battlepass skins as they’re nice and then get a skin for another legend

its your choice tho

Message 17 of 18 (815 Views)

★★ Novice

IT'S HERE! 3-4 more days left.

Message 18 of 18 (793 Views)