Will the Dead Space Remake be in EA Play Pro?

by thecapitan1305

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will the Dead Space Remake be in EA Play Pro?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Will Dead Space Remake be available on Ea Play Pro at launch ?

I'm considering buying it, but I am also considering to extend my subscribption for one year

Message 1 of 8 (5,697 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA PLAY PRO and Dead Space Remake

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @thecapitan1305 We don't have any information if or when Dead Space could be added to EA Play Pro, Currently you can find the different available editions to pre-order on EA's site here: https://www.ea.com/games/dead-space/dead-space

You can Select Pre-order (top left) > Select your platform 

I would recommend keeping an eye out for any updates if it is added. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (5,671 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @thecapitan1305 We don't have any information if or when Dead Space could be added to EA Play Pro, Currently you can find the different available editions to pre-order on EA's site here: https://www.ea.com/games/dead-space/dead-space

You can Select Pre-order (top left) > Select your platform 

I would recommend keeping an eye out for any updates if it is added. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (5,672 Views)

EA Play Pro

★ Novice

I bought EA Play Pro and paid for the yearly price specifically to play Dead Space Remake and and NFS Unbound. Looking at Origin and EA App, this title seems it will not be released as an EA Play Pro game. EA releases all their self-published games on Pro, why change this now? Did I pay the yearly price for just one game?

Message 3 of 8 (5,272 Views)

Re: EA Play Pro

★ Novice

Still waiting for an answer to this question from someone at EA

Message 4 of 8 (5,204 Views)

Is Dead Space coming day one to Game Pass (EA Play)??

★★★★ Apprentice

Per subject - wondering if Dead Space is going to be one of the Game Pass "day one" arrivals, via EA Play, or is it going to be a much later release on this subscription?

Before I go preorder Wink

Message 5 of 8 (5,151 Views)

Re: EA Play Pro

★★★★★ Novice

yeah, I guess they add it in December or January to "EA Play Pro" now they want to sell the game, I guess. Let`s be patient,

Message 6 of 8 (5,134 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Haha, I will keep an eye on it. I am interested in more EA titles this year so buying EA Pro would be convenient for my wallet Standard smile but if no Dead Space in it, then I will wait for discount on steam next year, that`s simple solution.

Message 7 of 8 (5,142 Views)

Re: Will the Dead Space Remake be in EA Play Pro?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I offered EA Play Pro and paid for the yearly charge especially to play Dead Space Remake and and NFS Unbound. Looking at Origin and EA App, this name seems it will not be launched as an EA Play Pro sport. EA releases all their self-posted video games on Pro, why alternate this now? Did I pay the yearly charge for simply one game?

Message 8 of 8 (1,298 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help