Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Will single player Anthem campaign require a PS Plus / XBox Live Gold account?

by mstegen

Original Post

Re: Will single player Anthem campaign require a PS Plus / XBox Live Gold accoun

@Boanerges929 wrote:
Critical path Solo?! The damn thing doesent leave the press A screen its always goes to Microsoft Store for XBOX Live subscription...

For sure, Xbox Live is a requirement, but I'm just saying that if you prefer solo play, the game allows you to do that (excluding Strongholds).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 31 of 35 (394 Views)

Re: Will single player Anthem campaign require a PS Plus / XBox Live Gold accoun

★★★★ Newbie
Look kid... I payed for the retail copy, to play it in solo singlplayer you shouldnt have to pay anithing else. Companies like this shouldnt be suported by players. For me it was the last time i hever purchased somthing from EA...
Message 32 of 35 (380 Views)

@Boanerges929 wrote:
Look kid... I payed for the retail copy, to play it in solo singlplayer you shouldnt have to pay anithing else. Companies like this shouldnt be suported by players. For me it was the last time i hever purchased somthing from EA...

The game is advertised as being online only and requiring Xbox Live / PSN.

It's listed on the digital information, the retail box copy and has been widely discussed before and after launch.

Mistakes of reading or understanding can happen, but that's the way it is, down to how Sony and Microsoft operate their console ecosystem. Not sure why your disappointment has anything to do with EA, they don't make the rules regarding console Live fees. Oops

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 33 of 35 (375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Impossible for now. In my version of this situation it's a fault of people having not enought money to play when this game appears and this people saw it gameplay in YouTube. That's why too much people say's it's a * not game. Some of us have a lot of luck. I'm borned very lucky boy. I was helping to finish mission withone block's playing campaign till somebody, or group finisz it till the end. They are geniuuss. First days selling price Was same like other AAA hits, but so quickly selling company decide to cut it to half. You know what will help? Believe in success. If you believe in success of this title, then will be very possibly game will visit your PS4. Without additional payment. If you think players decide about success, you got the right, but balance exist everywhere and haters have equal number of lovers. Haters mostly hate before play. Lovers love before play.  Haters are destroing. Lovers are rebuilding. To make everybody happy about some game it needs time. Some countries have no computers, games, maybe no phones. Some people live's in small houses so far from water source. Solar panels and windmills will change very big problems. and befoore we fly to heaven for give a little breath for Earth, and come back and appreciate changes, because watching all the time same point it's hard to see changes. Im not like everybody.  Everybody are different. But also the same. Every person have a different soul, brain, mind. Rest is the same. Gamers are ONE NATION. It;s time to Unite. For example Dauntless is a game where PC players can see and play with console players. It's first step. Way is so long Standard smile But wonderfull and full of bonus positive energy feeling. Don't worry, be happy ! If i get to finish of my work to success I will buy one month PS Plus access for you. Have a nice day/night, all the never the same life !

Message 34 of 35 (190 Views)

★★★ Guide

@t-Das88 

Wow that was confusing

You go and pull out a post started a year ago and decide your going to add your two cents.

Then you don't seem to stick with the original subject and I'm not sure what your point is.

Welcome to Anthem

Beer

Message 35 of 35 (178 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help