Re: Will servers improve in BF2042?

by DeeCay_DK_81

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will servers improve in BF2042?

★ Guide

So I when back to play BF4 after the hype on the new Xbox and had to rage quit due to the same reason I did in the pass “laggy servers”. I have amazing internet but couldn’t continue . Anyone having this problem?

Message 1 of 7 (2,176 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Pro
@DiceUprise So it's 2021 now and if players get the option to rent their own server again in 2042, I would hope they get an option that could block OOR players from joining their server. It would be nice to play on some servers that don't have a SA squad join that pretty much changes the server with a ton of lag.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,160 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
@DiceUprise So it's 2021 now and if players get the option to rent their own server again in 2042, I would hope they get an option that could block OOR players from joining their server. It would be nice to play on some servers that don't have a SA squad join that pretty much changes the server with a ton of lag.
Message 2 of 7 (2,161 Views)

Hello @DiceUprise

Im sure BATTLEFIELD 2042 Servers will be optimalized and will run smoothly as more time was put into development.

Also EA/DICE is sure about it because Next-Gen consoles will run 128 Players on Servers so yeah... Standard smile

Im sorry for your laggy experience in BF4 lately..
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 7 (2,138 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You may be correct, but I think part of the server problem is because in BFV the server locations were reduced.

Message 4 of 7 (2,121 Views)

★★ Guide

To my knowledge servers provided by AWS are not optimized for game hosting, so they'll probably never be especially good.

Message 5 of 7 (2,087 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@WindowsManTv_CZE hi mate... I have granted you XP and all. Thanks for all your contributions, answers, etc... I have just a quick questions and please dont get me wrong: Why are you apologising for laggy servers on a 7 year old game?

BF4 got a recent uprise due to ppl wanting to prepare for the next BF is understandable... And EA probably got a bit surprised by that, which is understandable...
Message 6 of 7 (2,077 Views)

@DeeCay_DK_81

Thank you.

I feel bad when someone has a bad experience with Servers in Battlefield. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 7 of 7 (2,062 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help